Friends i guess?

I went back to my dorm. I saw Cedric. He was sitting on my bed and smirking.

"Who's jacket are you wearing? And where were you last night?!" He said.

"I- um, so basically I slept over Mattheo and um this is mattheos jacket." I replied.

"You 'slept over'?" He said.

"Look I don't remember- but I don't think we did something." I said.

"It's fine yea, we should just probably just stay as friends." He said.

"Agreeddddd." I replied.

Cedric went out from my dorm and I quickly showered and got dressed. Then I went to the library to read some books. I couldn't really reach that one book because I was too short. The Audacity-
I felt hands grab my waist. They took the book and gave it to me. Guess who it was. Mattheo of course.

"Hey princess" he said.

"Hey daddy" I said in a sarcastic way, as a joke.

He pinned me to the bookshelf and grabbed my leg, he put it around his waist I guess. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to kiss him. Oh gosh I'm not falling for him am i?!. I was just looking at his lips and eyes, so was he. Then from nowhere he started kissing me. I couldn't resist so of course I did the same. He kissed me so aggressively oh my. He also started kissing my neck. He probably gave me hickeys. It turned into a make out. I stopped and we both let out a sigh. I couldn't do this. It was too quick. It was wrong, we just met some days ago.

"Enjoyed that baby?" he said while smirking.

I pushed him of me and said "leave me alone". I didn't really mean it but it was the right thing. I went back to my dorm and saw Jordy. I explained every.single.detail. She comforted me but then had to go to her 'boyfriend' Blaise. I really needed her but I didn't show it that much. Then I just slept because I had nothing to do and I was so damn sad. I just wanted to cuddle someone. And that someone is Mattheo or Cedric. Or just both of them. What the fuck am I thinking for fuck sake. No. Ima just sleep that's it.

I woke up and saw Ced. He was looking at me. It was adorable.

"Jordyn sent me up here, what's up?" He said.

"Nothing really, I'm too lazy to explain right now". I said in my sleepy voice.

"Okay baby" he said in a soft voice.

I thought we were just friends wow. Let's just normalize this. Cuz ima have to get use to that.

____________________________________
Sorry this chapter was a bit boring and short but wait for the next one;) it's gonna be spicyyy
And don't forget to vote babes<3