Chapter 8

"I uh- I don't wanna take forever so um I'm just gonna say it. Be ready." I said.

"Yeah. Go ahead, I'm listening love" he said. I missed that. I missed him calling me words like that, it made my heart melt.

"I sucked Mattheo's dick- but uh I was drunk and it was a mistake, nothing is going on between us. Just saying." I said. I usually don't stutter a lot, or maybe. But it's a habit I'm trying to remove I guess.

"You what?!" He said while looking pissed and angry. I don't know what to say. His face just didn't show something I could describe. I've never seen that look before...

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Ced it won't happen again, I swear." I said making eye contact with him.

"Gosh- why, why him? You know what just forget about it. And please leave." He said not trying to sound disrespectful. But he has every right to be angry.. right?

"Look, I know what I did was wrong but I was drunk and it meant nothing to neither of us. And we weren't even 'official' so I don't get why you're acting like this?" I said. And I was tryna stand up for myself because it's time for me to stop always apologizing. Even tho I might've overreacted.

"But you did it with the enemy? Really? How else would you except me to react Brianna." He said. My heart sank a bit when he called me Brianna and not a another nickname of his. But why would he call me that? He's upset but no one, and when I tell u no one calls me that. Wow Cedric. That was unexpected.

"Okay yeah, sorry again. Take your time. And don't ever call me Brianna again. I get it, ur upset but- never mind, just forget about it." I said and left because there's no point. Sometimes I feel like I keep choosing the wrong guys. But whatever.

-Time Skip

I was going to go to my dorm until someone pulled me into a closet. It was Mattheo. Ur kidding me.

"Its u again, great. I'm not in a mood to talk with u so just- let me go." I said and sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier I was being a jerk." He apologized.

"Yeah u were" I said and laughed under my breath. So did he.

"So? Do u accept my apology?" He questioned while sounding hesitant and looked like apologizing was a totally big mistake.

"Yeah, I guess I do. But I really need to go now so if u don't mind..?" I said while slowly going out of the closet.

But before I could open the door and exit he pinned me against the wall and made eye contact. "Hey, what's up? Are u okay? Did someone hurt u?" He asked. "No" I said and looked away from him. He lifted my chin up and looked deeply into my eyes. "If someone hurt u I swear I'll ki-" he was about to say until I cut him off. "I'm okay Theo" I said while barely smiling. He smiled too and said "Okay amore" then just walked out of the closet. I sighed and exited a while after him.

____________________________

LONG TIME NO SEE!! I was thinking about deleting this story tbh 💀, I just don't like it that much but I won't!! :))

Here's a short chapter to keep y'all updated<33

-t<3