Time And Joy (Request - Fluff)

This is gonna be in 1st person! Just so you know! :)

Also, thank you to Plast1c_B3ach for requesting! Sorry it took so long, though! And sorry if it's not that good, it's been a while since I've written any oneshots! 😅

- Miki

_____________________________________________

Parappa is amazing. His smile makes my day. When I'm down, he picks me up. He makes my heart flutter and I love it...!

"Hey, Y/N!" Parappa said, smiling. "Huh- WAAAAA-" Yes. That was my response, ha-ha... But, hey! I was just really surprised to see him. It's been a week, after all! "Oh! H-Hi, Parappa! How's your day been?" "I don't know... Today was kind of a mess."

"Oh, really? That's unfortunate..." I replied. "Yeah. But how was your day, Y/N?" Parappa asked. "I... I don't know. I felt kind of lonely today. Also, I wasn't expecting to see you, but I... I'm glad to see you." I felt my lips form into a smile.

Parappa put his arm around me. "I'm glad to see you, too!" he says, hugging me. "He-he~" "Uh, Y/N... Is something wrong?"

"N-nothing! It's just that, well, I missed being around you... You know?" I responded. "Oh, I see... Well, I can spend more time with you this week - if you want!" Parappa suggested. " Really?" I questioned. "Yeah."

"Oh, thank you, Parappa!" I hugged him and he hugged back. "No problem, Y/N."