Sunny (Game) - "Oh, What Fun!"

A/N: So... Here's the first oneshot I managed to write. I'm still gonna bring in the anime exclusive characters, even in the game oneshots, because I don't want to leave them out if I'm being honest. I also added a few quotes and/or references here and there, just for the fun of it!

-Miki

P.S: For those of you that like Sunny (or even if you don't and are just reading this one for the sake of it), I hope you enjoy!

---

Y/N skipped merrily to the beat of their favourite as they headed over to Sunny's place. They were looking forward to seeing Sunny Funny and her sweet smile (lol). And her cooking. And her baking. And getting her warm hugs.

Y/N loves going to Sunny's house for all those reasons and more.

When Y/N finally reached the house, they knocked on the door. However, instead of being greeted by Sunny, they were staring up at a tall flowerpot man. The man had a stern look on his face that softened up when he saw Y/N. "Hey, Y/N."

"Hello, sir, um, General Potter. Glad to see you're doing well! Is Sunny home?" Y/N asked. "Yup. She's just down the hall here." Y/N meekly nodded their head. "Oh, okay. Thanks, " they said.

Y/N wringed their hands anxiously as they walked down the hall. Maybe the fact that Sunny's dad could wipe the floor with them was the reason for that. Hmm... Either way, Sunny invited Y/N over to spend time with them. Apparently, she had a surprise waiting for Y/N.

"Oh! Hi, Y/N! It's great to see you again. You're looking extra lovely today," Sunny beamed. "Yeah, I guess I am... You're looking really lovely yourself!" Y/N chirped back. Sunny giggled and thanked them. She turned around and wrapped her fingers around something that Y/N couldn't seem to see at the angle they were at. Sunny then looked back at Y/N before coyly smiling at them before handing them tickets to an event at an amusement park.

Y/N stared at the tickets with glint of glee in their eyes. They grinned at and hugged Sunny. "Aww, Sunny! You're such a sweetheart!" Y/N squealed. "I'm glad you feel that way, Y/N..." Sunny said. "These tickets are for tomorrow?" Y/N asked. "Yeah!" Sunny replied, "My dad's going to drive us there and back home." "Oh... That makes me feel bad about not passing my driving test."

"It's totally fine! But be sure to wear your best outfit tomorrow, okay?" Sunny queried. Y/N kissed their girlfriend's forehead. "Don't worry, I'll be sure."

Neither of them had any idea how the next day was going to turn out. They both had something planned - even if their plans had to be altered for everything to work out.

As soon as Y/N got home, they phoned some of the greatest experts in style that they knew - excluding Sunny, that is. "Alright, okay, how do I look? Will I look good on my date with Sunny tomorrow?" Y/N asked. "Well, I think you could use something more soft looking..." Katy suggested. "Sorry Katy, but I think you've got it all wrong. Y/N and Sunny's date is gonna be at the amusement park, isn't it? It should totally be lively!" Paula replied.

"I don't think I've got it wrong at all. Of course, it should be lively - but it shouldn't look so lively to the point where it's harsh on the eyes..." Katy said as she dusted off an old chiffon party dress, "...You know?" "Yeah, I get it," Paula said, "Oh, wait! Isn't that Sunny's dress? What's it doing here?" Y/N heard and blushed. "Mhm, I wonder why it's here..." they mumbled.

"Ignore all that, what about these pastel-coloured overalls with this white t-shirt?" Katy questioned. "The overalls are cute, but the plain white t-shirt would be a disaster," Paula answered as she shook her head. Paula turned to Y/N and said, "Y/N, it's your date. Maybe you could help us out and say what you would like." "The overalls are nice, but... I'm planning on proposing to Sunny on this date, y'know? I feel like it's a bit too informal," Y/N added.