Mama asean!

☆*:.。.author's note .。.:*☆

Ok.since im bored and got nothing to do i will make a chapter ( yay )

I will make an indonesian version of this ( if i have time ) and try to make at least 1000+ words.

*• noones POV•*

One morning in the asean family's mansion. Lets take a look of one of the member's : >

BRAK "INDOOOOOOOO!" A girl named malaysia kicked down our lovely country's door named indonesia

Malaysia 

Gender : female

Age : 14 ( i made this up- )

Nickname : mal,milo lover

Height : 157

Indonesia

Gender : female

Age : 15

Nickname : indo,indie,short-

Height : 149 

( note to self : dont even dare to call her short.well if you wanna get 3 broken bones-)

~back to story~

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!" Mal said while shaking indonesia violently ( is it correct?)

"OW! MAL WHAT THE HECK!?" Indo said while rubbing her head because she hit her head on the wall-

"Wake up,im hungry and hurry or not i will burn all of your indomie" mal answered with a annoyed face ( is that how you call it? ) 

Indo heard that and just jump of out of her bed. " You wouldn't dare" she said giving malay a death stare.

"Ok,ok lets not start a fight." A dark blue haired women came into the room. Yep,its asean.

Asean is the mother of this asean family members. She also have some friends who were her crush ( ? ). Asean is a shy girl. So when you first met her, you will see her more quiet or staring at you like you were her worst enemy. If you know her well she will be like a nice angle. Shes very caring and protective of her loved ones, especially her kids. Mess with her or her kids,you will either end up in the hospital or the grave.

"Indo,make breakfast down stairs for your siblings."asean said leaning on the door frame.

"But why me tho?!" Indo protested because she always have to cook for her siblings for some reasons. 1. The kitchen will burned down if one of her siblings use the kitchen. 2.they love her cooking and many more.

"If they burned down the kitchen then its your fault" asean said walking away.

"Fine...." 

— 10:12 AM —

It was still in the morning when someone chatted indo. Indo looked at her phone to see that poland chatted her.

My twin but upsidedown ( poland )

Yo indo.

                                                                                      Me