Author's Note

Before we start, I'm gonna ask you guys a question, which title would much suited at this story?

Brother, why are you so tall? Or Sickly Sleeping Beauty in a Apocalypse

I'll give you a short description in this story to make you guys pick which one much nicer

It's about our MC, Serina who's blind because of some accident when she's trying to save her 'brother' and years later when she become 14 - 15 I guess? She drank poison and almost lost her life which then lead her to comatose for 10 years so yeah she's going to be much older than the male lead but her appearance is still the same when she's 15 and her mind is also 15, nothing change. Her brother also actually had a hidden story but I won't tell you😜 He's not the same with our MC who's not growing up and he's probably much mature than his older sister.

Serina is actually a very OP MC but easily get sick and sleep on a very long time just like a sleeping beauty, while our Male Lead is........ He's a bit problematic character 😅 due to his past life, his character is a bit twisted and a quite TOO much possessive and yanderish (ehem don't mind me 😂I like this type of male lead) to our Sickly MC because of 'some reason that had something to do to his past life' heheheh😁 Our male lead is also a OP but likes to act an ordinary one(?)

If any of you guys confuse on why in the world did I have this title "Brother, why are you so tall?" choices.... Its because the MC brother is WAAYYY taller than her which makes her a little sister eventhough she's the oldest one and the MC like any other kids will always argue unreasonably because there will be a lot of misunderstanding that she's the little sister which is why I got this idea 😂😂 (I actually can relate of this MC because pandak ako sabi nila TwT)

That's all I had to say in this story, I hope you guys love it QAQ seriously I really want you guys love it too!

Please don't forget to help me picking on which much nicer! 🙏 I'll probably update later so I hope when I'm back, you guys already pick

Can I also request to make me a cover? QwQ I'm definitely follow you and read your story if you had one..... Thanks in advance