Ch 2 - Entrance Exams

3rd Person POV

All of the students had gathered to their battle center. Unfortunately, Izuku and Y/n were in seperate ones. Izuku got Center B, Y/n got Center A.

Y/n was wearing some blue sweatpants, a black tshirt, his sneakers, and fingerless gloves.

As Y/n was waiting for the exam to start, a certain pink girl bumped into him.

"Sorry." She apologized. "It's fine. Trying to focus?" He responded.

"Yeah, I really want to get into U.A.." she answered.

"You and me both. I'm Y/n." He said while extending his hand, to which she shook excitedly. "Mina."

As soon as they finished introductions, the doors opened up. And Y/n didn't wait like the other students, as soon as Present Mic said "Okay, start!", The Blue Blur just ran in and already destroyed tons of robots.

When the other students arrived, they saw the damaged bots, which surprised them all. Of course, he did leave some bots for them.

"Hey! What-" One of the students say before noticing a blue streak destroy 10 robots.

The other students went about, destroying every robot that Y/n didn't break.

Meanwhile, in a secret room, certain teachers and pros were watching the event. Majority of the group were shocked and surprised by the speed of the student. They had to pause and slow it down a few times to catch at least a blurry image of the student.

"Interesting..." A little white creature in a suit said.

Y/n didn't stop, he wouldn't. He was having too much fun. He kept jumping, running, spinning. Yes, spinning.

After destroying another robot, he looks back to see how everyone else is doing. They're all doing pretty well, but some were struggling. In their defense, they've never really done this before.

Before he runs off again, he notices Mina surrounded by robots. She kept firing acid, but they jist kept coming. With a smirk, he runs in to help.

"Heads up!" In a blink of an eye, he carries Mina away. And just as the robots fired lasers too.

He skids to a stop and places Mina down. "You good?" He asked, with concern.

"Yeah..." Mina responded, looking up at him and she had to be honest, he was kinda hot.

"Cool." He simply said before running at the bots. With a few spin attacks he obliterates all of them.

Dusting off his hands, he looks back at Mina who looked agape at what she just witnessed. He smirks with a thumbs up before speeding away.

Ashido POV

"Whoa..." That was all I could say. He just saved me and destroyed the robots. And he carried me and worried for me.

I touch my cheeks with my hands and feel them burning up. My face may be pink, but now it's got a shade of red on it.

Oh my gosh, I think I'm in love!

3rd Person POV

After saving Mina and destroying more robots, Y/n decided to get a better view of the fake city by running up a skyscraper.