Ch 3 - 1st day of U.A.

Really quick, I just wanna point out the fact that the image above was a picture taken in Minecraft. So in case you didn't notice, now you noticed it.

It's cool.
______________________________________________________________

After finally getting his uniform on, Y/n sped to U.A. without getting spotted. This country enforces the law way more than in America.

And the law is so unfair! Why would they want us to not use these gifts of ours? They're ours! Y/n thought in his head after reaching the gate.

Walking inside, he noticed how big the whole place was.

The hallway floor is painted like a road! It's like their begging Y/n to use his quirk

He arrived at the huge door of 1-A and when he entered, he was greeted by a few students who seemed interesting.

But he was also greeted by a familiar face.

"Y/n!" The pink skin and hair girl exclaimed as she ran up to him.

"Hey Mina." Y/n greeted.

"That was so crazy! In the Entrance Exams you just went through everything like it was nothing!" Mina exclaimed.

"Eh, it wasn't really that hard." He answered with a smirk

"You are so awesome!!!" Mina gushed with stars in her eyes.

Being a little uncomfortable with how close she was getting, he took a few steps back, which she followed.

He eventually decided to stop this little game and sped to the farthest seat, which is in the back. He sighed in relief as he wiped a fake sweat off his head.

(That's right, say hello to MHA's Amy Rose: Mina Ashido!)

As he waited, he was approached by a few other students in class who seemed nice, weird, okay, annoying, but one just kept glaring at him

A few minutes later, more students began entering, some who were normal-ish looking, and some with questionable features. Blondie was currently being nagged by Iida, which was kinda getting annoying.