Amusment park date

⚠️TW's (TELL ME IF I MISSED ANY)⚠️
-A little anxiety
-driving (some ppl have the fear of driving or being in cars so)

Btw Art isn't mine :)
——————————————————

"You almost ready yet?" Sapnap asked Karl. "Yep" Karl answered. Sapnap was wearing black jeans, a white sweater, and a black jacket to go with it. Karl was wearing purple shorts and a white T-shirt. He fluffed up his hair a little "ready now". Just as he said that Quackity walked trough the door in black ripped jean (jeans :] ) and a button up black shirt, with a beanie. "Let's go losers" Quackity said. "I feel offended" Karl messes around. Sapnap stood up and rolled his eyes walking next to Quackity, "divorced dad". "That's not even funny!" Quackity laughed.

They walked outside, Sapnap opened the car door for Karl an Quackity to both sit in the back as Sapnap drove. Sapnap smiled, a dorky smile as they the shorter and the taller boy got in the back. "Stop being such a dork!" Quackity yelled. "I'm not" Sapnap laughed. Karl layed his head down on Quackity's lap. Quackity looked down "you're so pretty". "Thanks" Karl smiled.

Karl got out first "look at the pretty lights and rides!!!", "yeah, they're nice" Sapnap said with a smile. Quackity got out and looked at the lights also. They walked up to the front of the amusement park and Sapnap handed the worker three tickets. "Are you three the only ones your buying for?", "yeah, just us" Sapnap answered.

"Alright, enjoy. Oh wait by the way.", "yeah?" Quackity asked nervously. "I really love your guys' relationship. I find it quite cute." The worker said. "Oh thank you so much! Have a good night!" Karl said as they walked in the park.

They went to a small food court first to get milkshakes and fries. They all sat down after ordering. Sadly and inconveniently Karl's anxiety kicked in, not so badly thought; it could be worse. "Hey guys?... what if like someone gets hurt or if we throw up? Or something terrible happens? (⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: ! I KNOW ANXIETY CAN BE MUCH WORSE THAN THIS AND EVERYONES ANXIETY WORKS DIFFERENTLY!) "bubs? It will be okay, trust me?" Sapnap asked. "Yeah I guess..." Karl sat quietly.

The food arrived and was sat infront of them. Karl took a drink of his milkshake and started bouncing his leg. "Are you sure you're okay?" Quackity asked putting his hand on Karl's leg to calm him. "I'm okay!" Karl immediately stated. Sapnap sighed "Karl let's just go home, it's not big deal. Promise." Sapnap said with a big smile. "No, it's fine" Karl smiled back. They all started eating and drinking their milkshakes.

They all finished and threw their trash away. Karl started jumping up and down "Can we go on that one?!". It was something called the 'twinkling star' (yes Ik that's from Indiana beach but work with me pls). "Ur so adorable" Quackity said messing with his hair a little. "Can we?" Karl asked again. "Yes." Quackity laughed. All three got on the ride and got seat-belted in. "Look at my swag seatbelt" Karl said pointing to it and smiling. "Mines better, it's really snazzy" Sapnap said. "You both are losers, mines the best" he said with a smile as they all laughed. Then the ride started. It turned them upside down and every wich way. Every now and again you would hear small prayers from Quackity, jokingly "Dear lord, Jesus? Let me live today please?". But from Karl all you heard were screams, a little laughter. But mostly screams.

The ride was over and they all got off. Karl almost fell from being dizzy, Quackity caught him though. "Pretty freaked out for wanting to go on there first?" Quackity asked. "Yep, never again." Karl

\-Time Skip-/
(Sorry I'm lazy.)

The three boys got home and went to bed quickly. Karl was really tired and needed sleep for his next stream tomorrow. Karl layed in the middle and cuddled Quackity. Sapnap spooned Karl and held Quackity's hand. They all fell asleep as Quackity sang to Karl and Sapnap.

——————————————————
Around 600, almost 700 words.

Tried to write as much as I could! It's almost 2Am for me. Make sure u eat, drink water and get sleep! Take a shower if needed and brush ur teeth!
Please Vote or maybe comment, it helps me stay motivated! (Only if u want tho)

Have a good day/night/evening!
Love u pissbabys! 💚

-SodapopsBoyfriend💛💛
<3