❣️His hometown❣️

Hey pissbabys💚enjoy! Art work isn't mine.
——————————————————
3rd POV:
"Yeah, definitely. I'll ask them! Uh, yeah my friends. Okay talk to you later. Love you mom!". Sapnap hung up the phone with his mom. "What did your mom call you for?". "She wants us to come over for a little while tomorrow". Karl came downstairs "but she doesn't know we're together, yet..." "yeah. I know, I'm gonna tell her" Sapnap said. "Oh, okay! Can't wait!" Karl said happily. They all went to bed early for tomorrow.

-TOMORROW-
They all got ready to go see sapnap's parents and little siblings. Karl chose black jeans with his signature sweater, Sapnap wore black pants with a whit T-shirt, and Quackity wore regular jeans with a black shirt and a zip-up sweater.

Karl's POV:
As soon as we got there we all saw his three little siblings walking around the yard. "NIICK!!" his little sister yelled. "LAYLA!" He yelled back cutely. You could tell he was a good big brother. Sapnap got out of the car and ran over to his 2 brothers and his sister, sharing a group hug with the 3 of them. He looked so cute with his siblings, I couldn't help but smile. "Hey, who are you guys?" His little sister asked me and Quackity. "Um I'm Karl, one of nick's friends' " I said. "I'm Alex! Nice to meet you three!" Said Quackity. We all greeted each other, including his parents.

Sapnap POV:
"So... um guys?.." I spoke up. "What's up, hun?" My mom asked. "So Karl and Alex are my boyfriends, not my friends. If you don't like it, I don't care..." I told my family. "I knew it!" My 13 year old brother yelled. My parents and siblings all smiled and looked at each other. "What?" I asked. "We know you're bisexual hun. And we could tell those boys were yours" my mom said with a smile. "Oh.. it was that obvious?" I asked. "Yea, like a lot." My 10 year old brother said.

Well after I came out to my parents we all decided to hang outside with my siblings.
[Btw his siblings In this are: Layla (7), mark(10), other Daniel (13) ]

Quackity's POV:
I walked outside with Sapnap on one side, Karl on the other and his siblings walking in front of us. His parents went out before us sitting in lawn chairs to be able to watch us and Sapnaps siblings. "Karl!!! Swing on the swing with me and Daniel!" Layla called out to one of my lovers as I sat on the ground, Mark soon following me with his toy cars to play monster trucks with me. "Which one do you want? The yellow one or blue?" Mark asked me. "Um. Blue" I answered. "Okay! I get yellow!" He picked up the blue one and handed it to me, he picked up the yellow one instantly running it through the dirt. As I was sitting on the ground I heard the children laughing. Daniel and Layla were laughing because Sapnap was pushing Karl on the swing. "You lose!" I got distracted and lost the monster truck game with Mark. "Round 2?" I asked. "Okay!" He then started racing his car with mine again.

Sapnap POV:
Everything was perfect. My parents excepted me and now I'm in my backyard, my parents watching. I'm pushing one of my lovers on a swing with my siblings and my other lover is playing with my other sibling. It's kind of like Heaven. Perfect.
——————————————————
(581 words)
Thanks for reading! Please vote it helps me stay motivated! I love you. REMEMBER YOU VALID. Eat, sleep, drink, take a shower if needed and brush ur teeth! LOVE YOU PISSBABYS💚!

-SodapopsBoyfriend💛💛
<3