The Party Pooper

1993, London

Manny was young and with his men getting cash from the bank by robbing the place and killing over 10 people including the officers, workers and the civilians. 

Manny: Okay boys, lets go home. 

After that, they arrived at a small building, abandoned place. Manny and his men took off their mask and laughed with happiness. 

Manny: Well done boys.

Suddenly, Manny's men got shot from a mysterious person. William shot them and came out of the shadows. Manny got his gun up, pointing at the fearless figure. 

William: Hello, Mr Ammos. 

Manny: Who are you?

William: Call me Marshal William Smart. I have been watching you. I'm want to create a criminal organisation with you that I can provide and help you to follow your dreams.  Your skills, your IQ and money making attracts me to give you something you never had before. 

Manny: What is that?

William: Your own empire. What is your goals?

Manny: Become a millionaire or billionaire. Maybe have like a mafia business or something like that. Rule London as I am the Mayor or something like that.

William: Done. 

Manny: What?

William: I want you kill my enemy - 

Manny: I do it for the money, Marshal. 

William: How much 20 million pounds say, hmm... Mr Ammos. 

Manny: Who is the hell is this guy?

William: I want you to kill Thomas Sweet Jr. 

Manny: Easy. 

William laughed.

William: Easy? Easy. This man is stronger than 100 army soldiers combined. Infact more! He's smart, fast, strong, great with weapons, his army experience is the one you should be scared of. He a born killer. He can fight better than you and I can. That's me being honest. 

Manny: Why not you kill him?

William: Because I have a unfinished business, Agent Ammos. 

Manny: Agent?

William: I will train you to be the best soldier in the world. I will teach you everything that I know.  You will buy a big building disguise as a office building but deep down it's a criminal agency that you will hire, train, create, produce and realise them to kill every single person stands in your way. You understand that?

Manny: I barely have millions here in my bag. 

William: How much do you have?

Manny: Right now, less than 5 mil.

William: I will leave you with one billion to create your empire. 

Manny: Really?

William: Do I look like I am joking, Agent?

Manny: No sir. What Shall I do, Marshal?

William: First, you get a big building, named it 'Ammos' and I will train you which will lead you into killing the Mayor of London.  

Manny: What about, this Tom guy?

William: You not ready kid? I will tell you if you are ready or not?

Manny nodded. 

William: Lets begin. 

Present day