Chapter 1

Killua's pov:

I woke up to my alarm ringing right next to my ear. God I gotta move that thing. I sigh, rub my eyes, then turn my alarm off trying not to throw it across the room. Once I did that I walked over to my closet got out my clothes for the day and headed to the bathroom.

Gon's pov:

"Gon hunny wake up." I heard a soft voice say as I awoke. "Good morning Mito-san!" I say with a smile, still half asleep. "Good morning honey. Now get get ready for school." She said with her same warm smile as I sat up. She then gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked out.

I then got my clothes out quickly trying to hurry up at beat Akemi to the bathroom. Lucky he wasn't in the bathroom yet so I ran over to it a super sonic speed and then Heard a whine from be hind me.

"Hehe I win!" I say sticking my tounge out as I'm in the bathroom door frame. "Damnit!" I hear Akemi yell from behind me as I close the bathroom door. "AKEMI FREECSS WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" I hear Mito-san yell from downstairs witch makes me break down laughing. "S-sorry Mito-san!" I hear Akemi say as he stuttered. I laughed the started to strip and then I got in the shower.

Time skip

Killua's pov:

I entered the school and the first thing I did was walk over to my locker and get my books out once I did i saw Akemi running toward me. "Hey kil!" He said walking be side me  "hey Akemi." I said as we then walked to his locker that wasn't that far away from were we were walking curtly.

Once Akemi had gotten his books we said are goodbyes and went to are classes, and I couldn't be more excited. Mostly because I got to see my crush.....ok fully because I got to see him.

I had finally made it to class and the bell rang as soon as I walked in. Perfect timing I guess. I then walked over to my seat that was right next to my beloved..gon. once be had noticed me I winked at him. He noticed then turned his head, but I could tell he was blushing.

In the middle of class I heard someone call my name. "Hey uhm.. killua do u have an eraser I could use?" I looked over at where the noise was coming from and it was my love shiley asking me if I could use it.

"Of course anything for a cutie like you." I said trying not to be to loud so the teacher wouldn't yell at us for talking. "T-thanks, but stop calling me cutie!" He wiper yelled while flustered and then took the eraser from my hand. "Alright sweetheart!" I said with a big smile while still trying not to yell. He sighed knowing that I wouldn't stop calling him cute little names and just used my eraser, and returned it back to me once he was done.

Time skip

It was the end of class and I was a little bummed that I had to go but my spirits were up once I realized that I'd get to see gon in another one of my classes. I winked at him once again just like I did when I entered. Naturally I was expecting him to turn away and blush but this time...he winked back?! Of course he was still blushing but now I know that that little green bean dose have some fire in him.

I then left the class with a red face from blushing. "Idiot..." I muttered under my breath as I left. Once I was out of his sight I let out at little smile know that he might actually like me back, but I didn't wanna get my hopes up to much, and luckily by the time I got to my next class my blush had calmed down and I didn't look like a walking tomato anymore. Thank God!

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was the end of the first chapter and I did want this to come out yesterday on Gon's birthday but because it was also Cinco de Mayo and I'm ✨ Mexican ✨ I was doing stuff all day and didn't have time to write but I hope u enjoyed! <3

Words: 740