Chapter 3

Hi everyone! Thank u for the concern about my mom! Don't worry she's okay now! She just hurt her back and arm a bit. But she's been taking pain killers so she feels better. But I just thought that I'd tell you that she's okay! Also I had written a lot of chapters but I accidentally DELETED THEM ALL.....and now I'm dyeing on the inside 🥲 so if you were wondering why I was taking longer then usual to post that's why. But anyway enjoy chapter three! <3

Gon's pov:

"I'm sorry, my what?" I asked her not knowing why she would ask that. "You heard me what's your relationship status with Killua." She told me, one might say bluntly. I'm really confused now because just a second ago she seemed  really nice, why is she acting like this?

"We...don't really talk that much...I'd be surprised he he thought we were friends to be honest.." I said looking down. "Huh...okay! Sorry for the interruption!" She said happily as she started to skip away. She then stoped and got close to my ear. "But if I find out otherwise you'll face the consequences." She then continued to skip back to lunch.

'what the hell just happened?!' I think as I just try to comprehend what just went down. I then just try to push it aside and I walk over to the cafeteria.

Smol time skip

Once I sit down and start to eat not long after a notices someone sit across from me. I look up and are meet with to ocean blue eyes and a smile..it was killua.

"Oh uhm hey killua.." I said while sipping on my juice box. "Hey, you don't mind if I sit here do you?" He asked. "Oh no, not at all!" I said giving him a reassuring smile. "Oh okay great. But tell me Gon why are sitting here all by yourself?" He asked as he started to eat his lunch once he was done talking.

"Oh well I don have many friends 😅 and my friend that usually sits with me at lunch is in a student console meeting right now." I said to killua as he chokes on his food and snaps his had up and looks at me shocked. "DID YOU JUST SAY YOU HAVE 'not many friends'?!" He says practically screaming bloody murder. "Killua quit down!?" I whisper yell at him slightly embarrassed.

Killua's pov:

"Killua quite down!?" Gon whisper yells at me with a slight blush most likely from embarrassment. "Sorry!" I apologize to him while whispering. "But how?!" I ask still in shock. He just  shrugs his shoulders. "But how your so likeable!?" I slightly rase my voice clearly still shocked.

"Oh uhm thanks.. well my two friends might think so." He say while looking at his feet but then he spring his head up and looks at me. 'cute' I thought to myself. "Killua will you be my friend?!" He asks excitedly. ' oh my ducking 🦆 gosh....it's finally happening!' I think to myself excitedly.

"Y-ya! I'd love to!" I said maybe a bit to excited...but who cares my crush is now also my friend!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay that's the end of this chapter sorry if it was a bit short but I'll be getting started on the next few chapters sense you know I DELETED THE 8 CHAPTERS I WROTE...😃 But anyway talk to next chapter! <3

Words: 580