Chapter 4

Gon's pov:

Once he had said yes, I was supper excited! I had just made a new friend who wouldn't be? But then I remembered what that girl had said to me before I made it to the cafeteria...

"But if I find out otherwise you'll face the consequences."

The scene just replayed in my Head. 'why dose the name retz ring such a bell in my head?' I was quickly knocked out of my thoughts to a name calling me.

"Gon!?" Killua angrily yelled at me while waving his hand in front of my face. "Finally, you snapped out of it, what ere you think so hard about?" He said a probably a bit annoyed.......(💧ŏ﹏ŏ).

"Oh uhm it was nothing!" I said trying to change the mood. "Nothing..?" He said rasing in eyebrow with. "Yes! Nothing important!" I say reassuring him. "Alright...if you say so cutie." He said while taking the chocolate muffin off of my lunch tray and eating it, while I just sat their with a flusted face.

"H-hey that was mine! And don't call me t-that!" I yelled at him angrily. "Why can't I call you something thats true?" Killua told me, STILL EATING NY MUFFIN! "Can you at least give me my muffin back!?"

Time skip to when lunch is over

Lunch was finally over so me and killua said are goodbyes and went to are next classes. "Bye killua! See you later!" I said as I started to run to my class. "Bye!" He said as he then winked at me. Of course I was really flustered but I wanted to get him back so, I winked back, then ran to my class. But before I did I looked back and saw him with a flusted face and trying to hide it. 'heh I win!' I then ran over to my class.

As I was walking to class it suddenly hit me...I knew who retz was. She use to be my friend in middle school. She was so kind and caring. She wasn't to found of getting her hands dirty but even though she didn't like to do things like play in tree's, she would do stuff like that when she saw how happy it made me. She cared for me, so why....why is she acting like this. What happened to her? I have to get to the bottom of this, I have a feeling that something happed and that's why she acts this way.

Once I was done thinking I had made it to class. So I went over to my seat, sat down and opened my books and got ready for the class to start.

______________________________________

That's the end of this chapter! Thank you for reading and till next time! <3

Words: 467