Chapter 6: All four element swordsman

We look over at a train station were see the members of the Eisenwald guild getting everyone out of the train and stealing their jewellery and other rich stuff.

While inside we see Kageyama get kicked by Erigor for his failure to make sure the Lullaby flute is remain a secret but he failed. Kageyama slowly sat up while we look over to see Erigor along with the rest of the Eisenwald guild members including Desast who is standing next to Erigor who Erigor said to Kageyama.

Erigor: You fail your mission to keep this flute a secret but you failed on one job! It's a good thing I have help with Megid to get the flute back.

Kageyama: I promise it won't happen again.

Erigor: We'll see.

Desast: So where to now?

Erigor: Next stop would be Oshibana where we will strike.

Desast: Sounds fun, can't wait to see that pathetic town burn into the ground.

Erigor: (smirk) I know, let us take off to Oshibana!

The train start up and they head off to Oshibana where they will strike at a town filled with people in it.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

Y/n and the rest just arrived at the train station were Eisenwald was just at. Y/n, Michael, Andrew and Dillon look down at the cliff and see people talking to the royal guards down below.

Y/n: They were here.

Dillon: Man sometimes I wish they just stop and "Freeze" so we can catch them.

Erza: Dillon this ain't the time for jokes.

Dillon: (smirk) Yeah guess this is a bad call, my bad.

Michael: I think the next town is Obshibana if I'm right.

Gray: No, your right alright.

Y/n: Why are they going there?

Andrew: Probably try to hurt more people there.

Lucy: We gonna get their before it's too late.

They nod and the four swordman enter back into the cart and they ride off to Oshibana. Y/n sat beside Erza as she use her magic to drive the cart and Y/n noticed she's using up too much magic and asked.

Y/n: Do you want me to take over?

Erza: No thanks, I'll be fine.

Y/n: You sure? I don't want you to be weaken when we come up with Eisenwald.

Erza: I'll be fine. So Y/n tell me a bit about yourself.

Y/n: Well what do you wanna know?

Erza: Let's start on why you became a rider. Why do you wanna help others?

Y/n: Well it's because of my father who served the Sword of logos until his death. He was a good father and I carry this desire to help others and make a world with a happy ending going and that's why u became a rider and a member of the sword of logos.

Erza: Your father must be brave. Who was he?

Y/n: His name is Axel L/n and his rider name is Kamen rider Falchion.