Chapter 8: The blade of Arther

It was night time at Clover Town and we see Berserker standing near of town awaiting for Kageyama with the flute and soon he arrives with the magic car. Once he park it he leaps out and Berserker walks up to him and asked him.

Berserker: You still have it?

Kageyama: Y-Yeah. But they will catch up soon.

Berserker: Right. I'll hold them off while you do your job.

???: Actually I wanna face them myself.

Berserker and Kageyama turn to see Storous stepping out of the forest and walks over to the two and tells Berserker.

Storous: You'll go with him and make sure the plan is successful while I'll face the riders.

Berserker: We all due respect, I wanna take revenge on them and-

Storous: And you will but I think you have enough fights with them for now. I think I should take over.

Berserker looks down but nods and he and Kageyama rushes off while Storous watch them leave before Storous smirks to himself and walks off to face with the riders and their guild friends.

(Intro)

(Later)

We see Y/n, Dillon, Andrew, Michael, Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray and Erza arrive at Clover Town and see veryrone in town is alright.

Y/n: Looks like we made it just in time.

Nastu: Looks like it. Can't believe Kageyama would betray us like that.

Happy: Yeah he was nearly about to die if we didn't help him.

Andrew: True he may have trick us all but we must stop him before it's too late.

Michael: Agree we need to move and quickly.

Lucy: (smile) Well look at thr bright side, at least there is nothing that ain't gonna block us now.

Storous: I rather not say those words.

Then Storous step out in front of them and looks at them while he close his book and puts it away.

Lucy: Me and my big mouth.

Dillon: (shocked) No way. It can't be.

Y/n: Who is he?

Dillon: That's Storous. The leader of the Megid and one of the most powerful monster around.

Erza: Why have you come here?!

Storous: (smirk) I've heard that a new rider joined your guild and the Sword of logos and you must be that rider...saber.

He then points at Y/n but Y/n stay silent while Storous smirks once more and tells him.

Storous: (smirk) You know. I've seen your Swordsmen who join the Sword of Logos and I got to admit, they were cute trying to be brave and try to be a hero that they dream to be. But bad news kid......this ain't a fairy tale book.

He then turned into a Megid which scared Lucy a bit to see and sense his power ad he laughs in a evil way.