006. the truth comes out

Suddenly, Raphael appeared

Suddenly, Raphael appeared. "Going somewhere?"

"Raphael." Camille spoke, as the other vampire glared at her. "You should have stayed put." Raphael said as Camille hissed in response. He then looked to Simon, and then Malia "I'm disappointed in you."

Malia scoffed, "Oh haven't I heard that before." She confessed sarcastically, not even remotely offended. "I– I guess it's too late to put her back in the box?" Simon asked, referring to Camille.

"I'm afraid so. Our alliance is finished. The Accords may prohibit killing mundanes, but they say nothing about sunburned vampires." Raphael said as he and his group walk towards Malia, Clary, Simon and Camille, driving them towards the windows. "Simon's betrayed us, just as Camille did. They deserve the same fate. Adios."

The vamps run towards the trio just as the wall breaks. Sunlight shines in, separating the two groups. Izzy comes through the hole in the wall. "Seriously, guys?" Izzy asked before she walked further in and turned to Raphael. "Typical vampire, always underestimating a Shadowhunter. Adios."

Now walking to Camille's apartment, Clary piped up. "Izzy, that was pretty badass!" Isabelle smiled, "I know." She grinned. "Oh cmon, I was just about to portal us out of there." Malia spoke up, as Clary and Isabelle looked at her, not really believing her. "I just didn't want to leave Izzy behind." The Bane concluded quickly.

"I think I'd have been better off just staying in the coffin... I'm already sick of listening to little Bane's voice." Camille stated, as Malia frowned. "You think I enjoy your company? Satan incarnate—" The warlock spat.

"But you didn't, Camille. We got you out." Clary quickly said. "Technically, I got you out." Isabelle grinned, as Malia rolled her eyes playfully, "Alright, Ms Lightwood saved the day." She declared, mockingly.

"Tell us where the book is." Clary ordered as Camille responded with, "Patience, my dear–"

"Enough! Just because we got you out doesn't mean I won't kill you right here." The Fray yelled, visibly annoyed. "Oh please, if anybody here is going to have the pleasure of killing Camille, it will be me." Malia insisted, as her eyes were now their yellow cat like pupils.

Camille ignored both of the girls, before she looked to Simon. "There's still one more thing I require of, um..."

"Simon."

"A Writ of Transmutation." Camille concluded. "What the hell is that?" Simon and Clary asked. "A document stating you asked her to turn you into a vampire." Malia answered, dryly. "Signed and sealed in your blood, of course." Camille chirped. "Haven't you had enough of my blood?" Simon asked. "Never. And I definitely don't want the Clave to falsely accuse me of killing mundanes."