The Competition

Papyrus-POV

The first part of the competition went fine, Papyrus was last,but then it was Charas turn. She came from the back of the stage, wearing a black skirt, with a green shirt, it was the first time he'd seen her hair in a bun, chara usually let hang loose or at least brushed it.the light dimmed and she began her number, she was beautiful, they way she moved, but the thing that really caught him was her smile. At the end of her number she smiled, the first time papyrus had ever seen her smile.

Chara-POV

I think my number went pretty good, after my number I went backstage to eat the last two numbers. Pulling out the rose Papyrus had given me earlier today. The next number was my friend Asriels, I looked towards the audience, seeing Frisk and Sans, Frisk was clapping, and sans    Gave a thumbs up.

"Their cute" I thought, looking at the rose

"AND THE NEXT NUMBER WILL ASRIEL DREEMUR, PERFORMING A WALTZ!" The announcer said

On the stage appeared  a blonde haired boy, it was Asriel. The music started to play as he started his number. It was nice,  it I was more focused on the rose. It was trimmed Perfectly, the thorns had been removed so neatly it was like they were never even there.then, the crowd erupted in applause has Asriel bowed.

"AND FOR I FINAL NUMBER,PAPYRUS WILL PERFORM A LATIN DANCE!"The announcer said.

Papyrus walked on to the stage holding another rose. He smiled. and began. His moves while fast and jerky were smooth and in number. I blushed. Then he jumped, clicked something in is hand landed, with rose still in his mouth, he bowed, and tossed the rose into the crowd, they erupted in applause, even sans who usually gave a thumbs up. Was clapping. I smiled and walked of the stage heading towards Frisk. When I found her she was waving at sans who was catching up with Paps

"Papyrus and Asriel were staring at you while you performed." Frisk said

I didn't respond, I just told Frisk to cmon  because it was starting to snow.

Tomorrow at the Christmas party I would tell papyrus how I felt.

Hopefully nothing bad happens.