4.

3rd person pov

"We're so glad, that they are friends." Seonghwa's dad spoke to Miss Kang.

They were having a bbq together at the beach.

"Yes, Yeosang seems so happy. I'm really very happy that you guys came here." Yeosang's mom spoke.

"And look at our princesses." Seonghwa's mom smiled at the two girls playing together.

"Eat some more."

"Yes thanks."

Seonghwa and Yeosang were sitting beside each other looking at their families having a great time.

"Yeosang dear, have some more." The elder's mom spoke passing him the bowl.

He muttered a thanks taking it.

The elder smirked and kept his hand on the younger's thigh making the latter flinch slightly at the contact. He gave the elder a warning look.

The elder moved his hand closer to younger's member making him stand up abruptly, dropping the juice all over his shirt and pants.

"Sang, be careful. What happened?" His mother questioned.

"Uhm nothing, I'll- I'll go change."

He stood up running inside.

"Uhm excuse me, I need to go to washroom." Seonghwa spoke and stood up, following Yeosang to his house.

Yeosang was in his room, he took new pair of clothes. Removing his shirt he flinched a bit when a pair of hands wrapped around his waist.

"What were you trying to do there?" He asked the elder.

"To pleasure you ofcourse babe." The elder kissed on top of his head.

The younger broke the hug clicking his tongue. "In front of our families you mean?" He rolled is eyes.

"They won't know, anyways we're here. And I'm craving for you." The elder pouted.

"No we can't, we have to go."

"You really don't want?" The elder asked trying to seduce the younger.

The latter gulped, finding it hard to deny.

"Only kiss for now."

The elder sighed, "ok fine." He pulled the younger by waist and kiss him. The younger kissed him back almost immediately throwing his hands around Seonghwa's neck.

Seonghwa pushed the younger towards the closet not breaking the kiss. He sucked on younger's lower lips, moving towards his neck and sucking the same spot he had marked twice, which was fading again.

The younger moaned, when Seonghwa licked around his nipples slightly biting it and sucking it.

"St-top we need t-to go out." Yeosang spoke, trying to push the elder way.

"Don't act like you don't want it." Elder spoke kissing his forehead. "But I won't do anything, if you don't want to say it, change and let's head outside."

After speaking he turned towards the door only to be taken by surprise, his parents with Yeosang's mom was standing at Yeosang's door.

"I'm done let's go, what happ-" Yeosang looked where Seonghwa was looking, he stood there gasping.

"What is going on here?" His dad asked face red in anger.

"Park Seonghwa, home now."

"Hyung, what now?" The younger asked with tears in his eyes.