5.

3rd person pov

It was already the next day, Seonghwa couldn't sleep a bit. Neither his dad nor Yeosang.

Yeosang was worried it would end up like his family. When he came out at the age of 13, his mom accepted him but his dad couldn't. It became physical to the point his mom left his dad.

Now they're much more happy, but still incomplete. He doesn't want Seonghwa to go through this.

"Honey, the Parks are leaving today." His mom spoke.

"What?" He stood up from his bed.

_

"Did you pack everything?" Mrs. Park asked SeoAh.

She just nodded upset. They still had a week before they actually planned to leave, but this sad ending no one liked.

His dad entered the hall, "where did you go early morning?" His mom asked.

"Where is Seonghwa?" Ignoring his wife's question, he questioned.

He called out for Seonghwa who came out from his room, with a sad face and evident that he cried.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you really love him?" His dad asked. Seonghwa looked up at him with expected yes.

"Yes yes, I love him. Love him so much." He spoke crying again.

"I don't want you to hate me Seonghwa, I just want you to be happy and successful but if he is your happiness" his dad sighed continuing, "I'm ready to accept it, accept you and him."

"D-dad. Thank you so much. I love you." He ran and hugged his dad, mom crying at the back.

"I'm sorry son. I will try to do better."

"No dad, you're doing better. Thank you."

His dad patted his back, "can I meet him?" He asked and his dad nodded in reply.

He ran out of the house towards Yeosang's.

"Thank you honey." his mom spoke hugging his dad.

"I just want his happiness."

Seonghwa knocked at Kang's. Yeosang opened the door.

"Hyung, why are you here?" He asked.

"Babe!" The elder exclaimed running and hugging the younger.

"Hyung how are you here-"
Ignoring his question again, the elder kissed him.

"Yeosang." The elder cried, placing his forehead on the younger's shoulder.

The younger just hugged him, crying as well.

"A-are you here to say bye?" He asked, tears flowing down.

Seonghwa looked up at him sniffing and shaking his head.

"I'm here to tell you that, I love you Kang Yeosang."

The younger cried more, hearing those words and hugging the elder.

"I love you so much baby." He confessed again hugging the younger tight.

"Hyung, I-i love you too."

(A/n: I'm listening to still with you, by Jungkook, on a loop for 30 mins,while writing this. I might actually cry now.)

"Yeosang, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked taking the younger by surprise.

"Yes, yes I will be."