6.

3rd person pov

"What about us?"

The question was lingering onto Seonghwa's head.

What will happen to them? Long distance relationship? Will it work?

The elder couldn't sleep the whole night. Thinking for a solution maybe.

_

"No hyung, I can't move out yet. I need to be with my family." The younger denied the 45th idea given by the elder.

"Then?"

"Hyung you'll wait for me right? Wait for me just an year more and I'll study hard to join your university." The younger spoke.

"Yes of course I'll wait for you babe." The elder kissed his forehead.

"Mom's not at home and Mi-na is at yours." The younger suggested.

⚠️ Mature scene ⚠️

"And what are you suggesting baby boy?" The elder spoke in a husky voice.

Yeosang moved closer to Seonghwa and whispered in his ear, "to make me scream your name, daddy."

That was it, and now here was Yeosang pushed onto his own bed getting marked all over his neck, collarbone and chest.

The elder trailed down the kiss licking younger's belly button, he removed younger's pants and his own being very impatient.

"I want to do you raw. Is that fine?"

The younger just nodded. Smiling the elder positioned himself, entering without warning.

The younger gasped at the feeling and was kissed in his lips, just to distract him from the pain.

The elder slowly started moving, increasing pace with every thrust.

"Aa-ah feels so good." He moaned, licking one of the younger's nipples and slightly sucking at it.

"Y-yes, feels s-so so g-good, daddy." Younger moaned, the word. That word which made Seonghwa's mind go crazy.

He just wanted to fuck the younger till he saw stars for 3 days and more. The word was so hot coming out of younger's lips.

Seonghwa kept thrusting, trying to find that one spot.

"Aa-ah"

He did found it, and knowing exactly where to thrust, he hit younger's prostrate again and again.

"D-daddy, I'm .... Aah I'm going to"

"Yes.... Hhhaahh come for me baby boy."

Just few more rough and powerful thrust and they both came, riding their highs together.

Breathing heavy Seonghwa fell upon Yeosang, hugging him and kissing his forehead, eyes, nose, lips basically whole face.

"I hope you'll be able to walk tho." He muttered chuckling and cuddling the younger to sleep.

_

It was around 6 in the evening when the elder got up.

"Princess, will you wake up?" He booped the younger's nose.

"Let's clean up before your mom comes." He continued.

Yeosang just groaned in his sleep, so here was Seonghwa picking the younger bridal style. He cleaned them both quickly, walking the younger back to the bed.

_______

"Look at this isn't it beautiful." Yeosang asked showing some showpiece from the shop they were at.

"Yes it is. But why are we here?" The elder asked.

"So that I can buy you something, before you leave. As a gift so you'll remember me."

"I don't need no gifts baby. Just your love is far more than enough."

"Ok I'm buying this."

"Did you even hear? I was trying to flirt mister."

"Yes I did. And no, I wanna give you something."

__

These last 2 days the couple spent a lot of time together knowing they'll have to stay away from each other.

"Seonghwa come, keep your bag in the car." His mom called him, they were ready to leave.

Seonghwa came out from his room with his bag and Yeosang following him. He kept his bag in the car.

"Hyung." The younger simply called and hugged the elder from behind, "I'll miss you."

The elder broke the hug and hugged him again now turning to face him. "I'll miss you too babe."

"I'll be waiting for you Yeosang, I'll love you forever." The elder spoke and kissed him, getting instantly replied by the same action.

They both hugged each other, a tight hug.

"Darlings, it's ok." Miss Kang spoke with teary eyes.

They broke the hug and Seonghwa kissed Yeosang's forehead getting inside the car.

Yeosang ran towards her mother hugging her and waving at Seonghwa.

"I'll come to you." He yelled, before the elder's car started moving.

Tears running down their cheeks. Still waving at each other.

"I'll miss him so much." Seonghwa spoke, in the car.

"Its fine honey, just a year and you'll see him again." His mom spoke comforting him.

Just a year.

____________The End____________

Might write a book 2 on this.

And also a Woosan sequel.

Thoughts?

Questions?

Love yourself.
-ZnbAfreen