1.

3rd person pov

"Can't believe we're going there." Seonghwa exclaimed happy.

"Yes oppa, I miss that place so much. Its been more than 6 years." Seonghwa's sister, SeoAh spoke.

Park Seonghwa, of age 19, in his last year of highschool. He was on his way to his beach house with his family. Its been almost 6 years they were there.

_

"Wow the smell of the beach. Dad it's so beautiful." Seonghwa spoke running on the sand, feelings the sea breeze.

"Yes you can play in water later, first let's go and see the house. Choose rooms and rest for now. Ok?" His dad asked.

They all entered their beach house. It was pretty comfy and cozy, a spacious open woodden house.

Perfect.

Everyone chose their rooms and after loosing stone paper scissors, Seonghwa got the room who's window faced the neighbours house.

"I wanted the one with Beach view" he pouted.

"Ain't getting it this time." His sister teased him.

He went to his room, with the pout still on. The room was quite big and looked comfy.

"The window." He mumbled.

He kept his bags aside and moved towards the window. When he opened it, he was directly faced with the window of neighbours room.

He didn't mean to peek or look but he saw a guy in the room, shirtless. Most probably they just took a shower.

The guy was ruffling his hair with a towel, back facing to Seonghwa. He just kept looking at him without a reason.

The guy turned back, and when he noticed Seonghwa looking through, he gasped dropping his lollipop, which he was sucking, on the floor.

He ran and covered his window. Seonghwa stood there wide eyed.

"Why'd you do that? Idiot." He mumbled, scolding himself.

He himself freshened up and changed his clothes.

There was a small knock on his door.

"Come in."

"Oppa, I'm going to the neighbours to greet them. Come join me."

The neighbours. Oh no!

"G-go without me?" He asked.

"No no, dad told you to come too. Don't be rude."

_

They rang the bell and a lady at her late 30s open the door.

"Good afternoon Mrs. We're your neighbours for the summer." SeoAh spoke bowing.

The lady smiled.

"Good day, young lady. Its Miss Kang by the way." She replied.

Seonghwa bowed as well.

"Who's it mom?" They both heard a voice from inside.

"Oh our neighbours from the beach house beside." She replied to the guy who showed up at the door.

Seonghwa looked at him remembering the guy from the window incident.

He blushed at the memory a bit, the guy looked at him with wide eyes, blushing so obviously.

"They look like your age. You guys can be friends." Mrs. Kang spoke.

"Hey, I'm SeoAh and this is my brother Seonghwa."

"Uhm Hey, It's Yeosang." The guy spoke, looking a bit awkward. He ain't the type socialize and his mom always forces him to.

"Come in kids."

They both entred Kang house.

"Its beautiful." Seonghwa spoke admiring the interior. The Yeosang guy gave him a wierd look.

"What?" He mumbled.

Yeosang just looked away.

"Mom, I watered the plants." They heard someone speak.

"Oh, Mi-na. Come here say hi to the new neighbours."

"Hi." She greeted and smiled.

"That's my younger daughter Mi-na." Mrs. Kang spoke.

"You guys can talk, I need to do some work ok? Please feel at home kids." She smiled and left them.

Mi-na and SeoAh started talking about their age, classes and stuff. Already becoming friends.

Yeosang and Seonghwa stood there awkward.

"Its bad to peek on someone without permission." Yeosang spoke.

"Uh about that, I wanted to apologise. I just happened to open the window of my room when you were uhm, there." Seonghwa spoke, honestly.

Yeosang hummed replying with a "it's fine."

"Wanna come to my room, they're not gonna be quiet." The younger spoke pointing at their sisters.

"If it's ok with you." The elder replied.

"Its fine, just follow me." Younger spoke going towards his room.

"Wow it's clean."

" You already saw it anyways."

"Uhm what should we talk about?" The elder asked.

The younger just shrugged.

"Ok I'll introduce myself. I'm Park Seonghwa. I'm 19 years old, average in studies lives in Seoul, has good amount of friends. And yeah I'm bisexual. Now you."

"Uhm I'm Kang Yeosang, 18 years old. I ain't bluffing but I'm the topper of my school. Has only one friend which is equal to 5 actually, he's so loud. And I'm well.... I'm gay." The younger spoke.

They talked about some random stuff, getting comfortable with each other, they already felt a spark between them? It's beem ages they both ever dated, They shared numbers before Seonghwa and his sister decided to go back home.

________________________

Here goes the first chap. Read a lot and enjoy it. Drop likes and comments.

Stay safe and healthy.
Love yourself.
- Znb Afreen