Jealous

MASON'S P.O.V

Oh my god, why did I do that? And not get a picture if her scars...now I have nothing good to tell the fans, poo.

"Mason! Did you get anything? My cousin Jane asked, I shook my head.

"No. I did get a video, but the thing is that its in her room..." I trailed off

"Well...go get it!" She yelled at me

TESSA'S P.O.V

An hour after I got out of the hospital, and Niall was already begging for food.

"Shut the hell up! We are at McDonalds, what do you want?" Liam asked from the driver seat. We all gave him our order and he told the person.

"Liam can we go pick up Luna?" Harry asked and Liam nodded.

"Who's Luna?" I asked

"Harry's girlfriend!" Louis chirped. "Hey isn't Kylee at Luna's flat, she said she was going there last night?"

"Yup! Now hurry up Liam!" Harry shouted. Five minutes later we were at a nice flat building, and Harry and Louis went in to get their girlfriends.

Seconds later a girl with long caramel colored hair, bright blue eyes and tan skin was in the car next to Louis. She must be Kylee. Next came a girl with short brown hair, dark green eyes, and she was very pale. Luna probably.

"Hey! I'm Luna Jones, you must be Zayns' sister. Its nice to meet you!" Luna said in an South American accent.

"Hi, and yup that's me! I love your accent by the way!" She laughed

"I'm Kylee Robertson, its great to finally meet you! Zayn has talked nonstop about you." Kylee laughed, while Zayns cheeks turned a light shade if pink.

"Its great to meet you, though I haven't heard much from you." I laughed.

Ten minutes later I was back at Zayns house, and in my room going through my shit.

Baloop

My phone pinged, so I went over to see what it was.

From: Blocked - You slut, the boys at school weren't good enough to fuck, so you move in with One Direction....I bet you've fucked everyone of them...whore
-Jane

How did she get my number. Jane Mills the school whore, and mean girl.
But what did I ever do to her? I've tried ignoreing her...and as you can see it never worked. Whore....maybe I'm the school whore...

"Tessa! What's going on up there?" Zayn yelled, it was then that I realised that I was pacing.

"Ummm...n-nothing!" I called back, sitting on my bed. I huffed and flopped down, looking up at my ceiling. My room was a mint green and white. Let's just say it is very tumblr. Oh my god... I havenr gone on instagram since I got here!

I grabbed my phone and opened the addicting app. Bad idea. There were pictures and accounts to hate on me. Many accounts that used to love Zayn and I are now hate accounts. I kept scrolling until I came across a rant.

@_crazy.mofo - Guys she doesn't deserve it. She has done nothing to us exept...well nothing! She is a great person and not some slut. Didn't you hear Zayn at the concert...she will NOT date any of the boys...or use them for a fuck toy! She is not a slut and you know that.

And follow. I scrolled down her pictures and saw that is was a fan Page...for one direction.

"TESS COME DOWN HERE!" Zayn yelled up the stairs.night set my phone down and rand own the stairs.

"Get the fuck out.' I snapped.

"No. I left my camera in your room." He said emotionlesly

"Fine. But then either your out or Zayn takes you out. Got it?' He nodded and went up to my room.

"Why the fuck would he be here, just to get a camera?!" Zayn asked firouisly, just then there was yet another knock at the door. I huffed and opened it to see Niall standing there.

"Hey Ni!" I smiled brightly, completely forgetting about the bastard in my room.

"Hey um can I talk to you...outside?" He asked sheepishly. I nodded and went outside closing the door behind me. "D-Do you want to g-" he got cut off.

"Tessa! Oh my god is that you!?" I turned towards the voice to see one of my old middle school friends. Ean Hopper.

"Ean!" I yelled and ran to him jumping into his arms.

"How have you been? I've missed you so much." He whispered in my ear. I felt him lift his head and tense up, Niall. "And who might you be?" I pulled away to see Niall glaring at Ean.

"Niall Horan." Niall stated flatly...this isn't going to run out good.