The Truth

"Let's play a game! Oh how 'bout truth or dare." Zayn suggested

"Yes, I love that game!" I said. Soon we were all in a circle around Zayns living room. "Zayn truth or dare?" I asked him

"Truth!"

"What would you do if Perrie came bursting in the door right now?" I asked knowing what he would say.

"I would...probably run up to her and never let go." He said with a massive smile.

"Alright, Tessa truth or dare?" Zayn asked me.

"I'm gonna be a wimp and chose truth!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, but he alrea-oh it was for the boys.

"Yes, Mason Blake. He moved to Bradford right after you left for the Up All Night tour" I said smiling. Mason was the second best thing that ever happened to me. The best thing was when I was adopted. "Well I'm gonna go sleep...where am I sleeping?"

*

*

*

The next morning I woke up to...water? I shot my eyes open to see Niall and Zayn standing above me with a bucket in their hands.

"You. Better. Run." I said throught clenched teeth. I got up and ran after them stopping at the door, closing and locking it. I then skipped to the bathroom.

After a twenty minute shower and blow drying my hair I was looking for clothes. I found a pink and white Aztec pattern flowy croptop, high wasted shorts and white VANS. I got dressed and put my hair in a high ponytail, after that was done I stole a pair of Zayns Ray Bans and hopped down the stairs. Yes literally hopped from step to step.

"Hi boys! So what are we doing today?" I asked jumping down from the last step.

"I was thinking, ice skating then we could go out for a movie and dinner around 7ish" liam said.

"Well I have to pick up Mason at the train station at six, then I'm going to take him here to meet you!" I smiled. Then looked over at Niall, he was near the frige and I'm hungry, his smiled disappeared when I mentioned Mason. Wonder what's going on.

"Okay, so ice skating then we'll come home and you can go get your boyfriend!" Harry said smirking at the end. Oh boy...

*

*

*

*

"Niall Horan your gonna make me fall!" I yelled throughout the ice rink. Yes I changed clothes I'm not a reptile!

"No I'm not-ahhrrrggg" he said as he fell on me.

"Cheers love, now get your fat ass off of me! I have to go get my boyfriend!" I pushed him off and skatedd to the bench. "Bye boys! See you at Zayns house!" I waved and went into the bathroom to change. Hey its like 90° out there I'm not going out in a sweater and black heavy leggings!

When I got the train station, via skateboard, I imedently went to find his train. It felt like forever when I finally found his signature bennie. I ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"What the- Tessa! Oh my god you made it! Soooo how is it here so far?" He asked looking at me, which he had to crank his neck sideways too.

"Its awesome! The guys are hilarious! Although I had a rather cold way to wake up" I laughed. He nodded and took my hand in his.

*

*

"Guys I'm home!" I called stepping into the house

"Yay! Tessie I missed you!" Liam said ramming into me.

"Tessie? Really Liam that's the best you got!" I said laughing, he let go and went over to the couch to watch...I'm thinking Once Upon A Time.

"Zayn we're home!" I yelled, soon Zayn came running down the stairs. I looked over to see mason almost peeing himself with joy...or he's nervous. Either one he looked hilarious...I'm such a terrible girlfriend!

"So you're the famous Mason...let's all sit down and talk, get to know you" Zayn smiled this isn't gonna turn out good. "So how did you guys meet?"

"Well people were calling Tessa names and making up rumours about her...so I stood up for her and we were best friends...until I finally asked her to prom! We've been together for almost three years." Mason explained.

"What? Rumors! Tessa what happened when I left?!" Zayn sounded pissed to the next level.

"Well..uh. When you left things just got worst for me. People were saying how you only liked me because I'm adopted, and I dont desurve a family. They said 'No wonder your parents abandoned you slut' I had no idea what I was doing to make them hate me...I was called slut, whore, hoe, and worthless. Until Summer, Brook and Mason helped them try and stop. That was the worst year of my life...I have scars to prove it-" I was cut off

"YOU CUT! Tess...why?" Niall yelled. Oh yah...they are here.

"Because she thought she was worthless and didn't deserve any of the great things that happened to her...she needed physical pain that she could control and not emotional pain that she couldn't control." Harry answered for me...how does he know that?!

"Hazz...how do you know that?" Liam asked

"I-uhm used too...but that was back before Xfactor"

"OK...well anyways T-Tessa can I talk to you and Mason....in your room?" Niall asked.

"Sure..." Mason answered. We walked up the stairs and into my Neon green room.

"Let me see them" Niall demanded.

NIALLS P.O.V

"Let me see them" I demanded. I wanted so badly to roll up her sleeve and kiss them all and tell her she isn't worthless and isn't any of those horrible things. But...she has a boyfriend.

"Niall I don't see how it will help but whatever" she went into the bathroom and got a washcloth, she got it wet and came back into the room. Then started wiping stuff off of her legs and arms. She did this much!?

"Do you still believe them?" I asked worry clear in my voice. She nodded. Mason and I both stood up and hugged her.

"Why? Babe you the most beautiful, caring girl I know. You shouldn't believe any of this" Mason whispered. Why can't I do that?

"Because I'm not beautiful, I'm ugly and just a waste if space that people don't care about. I'm a price of trash that's just being thrown away. Im worthless to the core. Ask any person on twitter or Facebook or even instagram, the hate me! I'm fat and I don't deserve any of this. I don't deserve love I don't deserve any of this!" She said crying.

"Yes you do deserve this. You are not worthless. You aren't a price of trash. You're perfect and I love that about you..." Mason said.

That hurt.

Hey people! Idk if harry cut before the Xfactor or when UAL was out but all Ik is it was in that time period so please don't correct me.

Thank you! Vote and comment