Its a cool Boyband

-7 years later-

"Mum! Zayn says he's coming home later today!" I yelled throughout the house.

"Really, Zayns coming home?!" Saffaa said poking her head around the door smiling brightly.

*ding dong*

"I'll get it!" I yelled, running to the door and looking through the peek hole. I saw someone but it wasn't Zayn...

"Hello? Who are you?" I asked, sounding a bit harsher than I intended it.

"I'm Niall Horan, Zayns friend, he told me to meet him here..." He trailed off. Then came a panting Zayn.

"Zayn!" I yelled clinging myself at him.

"Haha, hey Tess!" He said hugging me back. "Tessa, this is Niall. He's staying with me for our time off." He let go.

"Oh, well come in mum and the girls are waiting for you!" I said. While Zayn said hi to everyone Niall stood there awkwardly.

"Tessa why don't you show Zayn what you can do on that board of yours!" Mum said.

"Sure, let me get my shoes on" I said, and went to my room to get my skater shoes and skateboard. "Well c'mon let's go" I ran to the door.

"So, you've gotten better?!" Zayn asked as we-er they walked down to the skate park.

"Yup! Every chance I get I skate....which is a lot, well that's what I get when I don't have a life I guess" I laughed.

"You skate?" Niall asked

"Yup! I don't like to brag or anything...but I'm kinda the best" I said, we had just gotten to the park.

"Is that a challenge?" Niall asked, I nodded and gave him my board to use.

"Let's see what yah got Horan" Zayn said. He knows I am the best. Smart boy he is!

"Alright which one should I do?" Niall asked, I pointed at the railing.

After five minutes he couldn't do it.

"Move, I got this!" I say taking my board back and getting on. I did the rail and at the end a little flip...just to show him up.

"Damn girl! You're good!" Niall yelled.

"Told ya....now pay up!" Zayn said holding out his hand, guess they made a bet.

"Hey Malik!" Someone yelled, I turned my head to see Summer and her older bother, Jared.

"Hey Summer! You just misssd me show up, yet another guy" I laughed walking towards them.

"Aw damn! So Zayn how much money did yah make" she nudged him

"20"

"Who's this?" Jared asked, from behind me.

"This is one of my best mates, Niall" Zayn said proudly wrapping his arm around Niall shoulder squeezing him tight.

"C-a-n-t brahe-the" Niall tried to say. He's really cute...wait what am I saying?! I just meet the guy!

"So Zaynie is out with his wittle boy band, and now he brought them home?! C'mon Zayn be more pathetic?" Jared snarled.

"Ya, I am in a boy band but its a cool one so back off!" Zayn shot back. This could be very interesting...

*

*

*

"Dude who knew that you could beat up...him!" Niall yelled

"Bitch please, he's a baby!" I said, and in case you're wondering I beat up Jared. What? He insulted me and my brother...bastard gonna pay! Even Summer helped a bit!

"Tessa! What did you do?!" I stopped mid-walk to find my mum looking...extremely pissed.fuckadoodle.

"He insulted me, AND Zayn! What am I supposed to do?! Sit there and take them! Not happening, and Jared started it so I just finished it!" I said turning around.

"Fine whatever...just please stop!" She begged, I nodded. "Zayn can j see you for a second"

ZAYN'S P.O.V

"Can Tessa go on tour with you" Mum spat at me as soon as we were away from people.

"I-i guess...I'd have to ask my manager a-and the boys, but sure!" I said, is it really a good idea?

"Thank you so much Zayn, you have no idea how much this will help her." Help her?

"What's wrong with Tess?" I asked

"She gets into fights...a lot. I just thank that being around you more will help her, that's all"

"How about I take her to one of my concerts? That way she can meet all of the lads." I suggested

"Thank you Zayn" she hugged me "so when is your concert?"

"On Friday" I said "so she has two days"

"Okay, well you can tell her! 'Cause dinner is going to burn" she hurried out of the room. Great....

Hey guys hope you liked it! Picture of Tessa on the side, only with not that many tatts!
Vote and comment