Skate

-7 years ago-

"Aw look at her, trying to be cool and hang out with her older brother" Jared snarled at me.

"S-sorry...Zayn mum wants you home, now" I said taking a step back, not wanting to get into this mess.

"OK, gotta go guys. See you tomorrow" he waved them off.

"That looked fun! What you guys were doing?" I asked

"Its just skateboarding...nothing that important" he shrugged.

"Oh" I say, soon we reached the house and went in. I looked at Zayn and walked to my room.

Hi I'm Tessa Malik, Zayns little sister. I was adopted into this family so that's why I have blonde hair and everyone else has brunette. I'm 13, have a two best friends, Summer Tyler and Brook Keller. They are like my only friends, apparently to everyone else I'm a regect and a mistake that's why I was put in an orphanage...so many years ago.

*Beep, beep*

I flipped open my phone to see a message from Brook.

From: Brookie Cookie

Hey, do you want to hangout?

To: Brookie Cookie

Sure, lemme ask.

I then crawled out of my bed and walked back down the narrow hall.

"Hey, mum...can I go out with Brook?" I asked

"Sure but keep your phone on you and be home before dark" she said smiling

"Thank you!" I kissed her cheek and ran back to my room.

To:Brookie Cookie

She said yes! Meet me at the skate park...I wanna try something

I put my phone in my shorts pocket and put on my Converse. I then peeked into Zayns room to see him on his bed reading a comic book.

"Hey Zayn....can I borrow your skateboard for a bit please?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"Sure just don't break it." He said. When I got outside it was sunny and warm. The board

"Hey! What is that?" Brook asked me

"Zayns skateboard, this is really fun" I said then eyes the ramp "I'm gonna try something... hold on" I picked up the board and went to the top.

"Are you crazy! Your gonna kill yourself!!" Brook yelled at me, but I ignored her and put it down, stepped on it and pushed off.

I made I to the other side. After about ten minutes of that I went to a more difficult ramp.

"Yup, you're crazy! Don't die!" She shouted, this was one with a small loop. I kicked off did a loop and landed perfectly on the other side.

"Oh.my. God!" Your better than Jared! And that's saying somthing" I turned and saw Summer yelling. "Try that one!" She pointed towards a ramp with three loops and a spot for a few flips. Here goes nothing...I did a loop and another and another then I tried a flip, I landed perfectly on my board.

"Tessa! Is that you!" I quickly turned my head to see Zayn, along with Brook and Summer. Shit.

"Y-ya.." I said

"When did you learn that!?" He asked surprised, I picked up his board and quickly walked over.

"I don't know it just kinda came to me" I shruggd.

"Well mum says dinner is ready so come home." He says

"And you didn't call me?" I asked

"You didn't answer your phone" he said, a little harsher this time.

"OK, bye guys and for your question earlier Brook, yes I am extremely crazy!"I laughed.

Hey people! Hope you like my new book!