❥•𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙯𝙚

ρℓαуιηg [ ριℓℓσωтαℓк - zαуη ]

2:08 ━━━━◉─────── 4:02

◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

They fell asleep in eachothers arms both happier than they've ever been. But with happiness comes embarrassment.

Or at least in their case.

The morning came and Yeonjun woke up immediately smiling at his sleeping boyfriend. He will probably never understand how this is the same boy who used to make him cry...

"Morning baby." Soobin whispers blinking his eyes to get used to the sun shining through the windows.

"Hi." Yeonjun says pecking Soobin's lips, ignoring both of their morning breaths.

"Am I in heaven?" Soobin jokes causing Yeonjun to giggle. Soobin had plans though.

He quickly got on top of Yeonjun pinning his arms to the bed.

"Binnie... people are awake you know?" Yeonjun says but not making any effort to pull away.

"Then we'll just be quiet now won't we?" Soobin asks taking Yeonjun into a messy kiss.

"Mmm binnie..." Yeonjun moans feeling Soobin grind down on his crotch. "Wanna ride me?" Soobin asks and Yeonjun nods eagerly.

Soobin flips them over so Yeonjun can straddle his thighs. "You look so pretty like this." Soobin whispers as his hands roam over Yeonjun's body.

Yeonjun reaches to grab the lube as he rubs it all over Soobin's hard dick.

"Aren't you going to stretch baby?" Soobin asks and Yeonjun shakes his head already guiding Soobin's cock toward his hole.

It shouldn't be too painful after last night.

"Fuck." Yeonjun moans as he works Soobin's dick further into him. "God your still so fucking tight." Soobin groans and grips Yeonjun's ass causing the boy to whine.

"S-spank me..." Yeonjun says shakily and Soobin looks at him with wide eyes. "Are you sure?" He asks and Yeonjun nods starting to move his hips.

"Nngh Soobin!" Yeonjun gasps after Soobin spanks him hard. "A-again." Yeonjun breathes out.

He never thought he'd be one for a pain kink but he has to admit he loves the burn of Soobin's cock stretching him and his big hand slapping his ass. It's all too overwhelming in the best way.

"M not gonna last long binnie." Yeonjun says between moans. "It's okay cum for me baby." Soobin says taking Yeonjun's dick into his hand and he barely starts jerking him off before Yeonjun is cumming into his hand.

"Binnie!" Yeonjun moans as Soobin's hand works him through his orgasm. "Such a good boy-" "soobi- OH SHIT" Kai yells suddenly barging into the room.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?" Soobin yells, pulling Yeonjun against him protectively.

"I-im sorry I thought you were still sleeping!" Kai squeaks. "What's going on here? Oh dear lord!" Taeyeon panics as she sees the sight infront of her.

"You two clean up and come downstairs!" Taeyeon says looking like a fiesty chihuahua as she pulls Kai out the room and slams the door.

"Binnie..." Yeonjun sobs into Soobin's shoulder. "They hate me now don't they." Yeonjun cries harder as he clings to Soobin's body.