Can you feel it?(Ame p.o.v)

I feel selfish... Iori probably feels terrible about his ex dying and him starting to love another... Yumi probably feels bad too... Why didn't I think!? I should be there for them, no one else can understand... I have to be there for them.

As I looked in the mirror I was terrified but I had to keep moving...I won't let Iori and Yumi hate the snow...I can't let that happen...their my younger siblings... Their too young to understand pain but pain demanded to be felt.

I put on a gray cardigan over my loose white T-shirt that i wore with my jeans and white vans. As I left my room I was careful not to make any noise. I walked down to the living room to get to the first floor where Iori's room is located. As I get there I see my family lounging around. I do my best not to be noticed but I failed when I see Masaomi staring heartbroken in my direction... At that moment I knew he was hurt I pushed him away... I turned away and walked silently towards Iori's room. My heart breaking with every step I took.

I knocked on the door slightly and I heard a muffled "who?" I said my name silently and he opened the door. He wore white like me, as expected. As he opened the door a little more he pulled me into a hug and cried on my shoulder. He was mumbling "Yumi" for a while. A couple of tears left my eyes but I manage to push Iori into his room and set him down on his bed.

"Iori, tell her how you feel! Fuyokka would have wanted you to be happy just like i do. Please don't go suicidal on me, i need you. You may think that you are such a terrible person but you're not! Please just be there for Yumi, she needs a shoulder to cry on and will be happy if its yours."

He was silent for a moment. It felt like ages before he got up and looked me in my eyes and said "Thank you Ame." I gave him a slight nod and begin to walk outside. I looked at the gray skies and the white snow, i looked at my hand when i felt someone grab it out of no where.

I turned my head slightly only to see Masaomi's beautiful pale complection stare right back at me. "I don't like being pushed away Ame." He said in a monotone voice. "My apologies master." I joked only because Masaomi being series was a scary thing. He cracked a smile and pulled me into a warm embrace. That was the best gift i could ever recieve from anyone.