The Stroll (Masaomi's P.O.V)

How can such a calm person contain so much sadness and is still able to smile? I would have never guessed that she had been through so much. The stroll through the park that had suggested was really quiet. I didn't know how to respond to such a traumatic response. I just want her to be happy. I want to make her happy. I want to be her happiness. The night went from not having a single cloud in the sky to having to run because it was pouring rain. We got in the nearest phone booth and waited. I had to say something. I had to tell her how I feel. "Ame,I.. I.. I love you." My heart was going a mile per second. Her body was so close to mine. Her big brown eyes looked like they were in shock. Damn it, I'm so inconsiderate! She must being feeling horrible already without me confessing my love to her right now. Why did I have to -then Her lips smashed into mine. She whispered in between kisses "I love you too" as she put her arms around my neck.That was a nice way of stoping my train of thoughts. I felt like a ten year old boy just had his very first kiss. I had butterflies in my stomach, my knees were weak and I felt my face get hotter as the seconds past.

As we parted all I wanted to do was scream. The rain cleared up as if on cue. I gave her my jacket as we walked back to the cars. We were laughing and teasing each other ,then we saw someone lying on the grass. "MAE!"

It was Mae. What was she doing here? She was so drunk she could have gotten seriously hurt. I looked at her and she was practically unconscious. Ame was frantic and tried to wake her up. Mae opened her eyes and just said "I'm sorry" then she collapse into Ame's arms. I took her wrist and I could feel a faint pulse. I was also now in tears as a called the ambulance. One thing is to give a child you don't know a check up to having your sister pass out because of alcohol poisoning in front of you.

It felt like forever until the paramedics finally arrived to take Mae away. By this time Me-Anne, Aem and the rest of the family had arrived but the paramedics said only two people were permitted to go with Mae. Naturally Ame and Me-Anne went and I stayed to take care of Aem but it felt like a knife going through my heart thinking that Ame would have to go alone. I talked to the older paramedic and he said that things didn't look too good Mae and she might slip into a coma if she doesn't get treated as soon as possible. I looked over at Ame and I just knew the news would break her.

I grabbed Wateru and Aem, got in the car and headed to the hospital with everyone else. No one was allowed to see Mae for the time being and Mae looked a wreck. I felt bad for her. I failed to make her happy.With that thought she gave me one sad look and left.

(Author's Note: Hey its Genesis and i kinda feel bad that ive been slacking off so much so i feel like a need to apologized. Also, sorry this chapter was short than my other ones i'm just having a bad case of writers block so if any of my amazing fan (hah see what i did there... forever alone) want to comment or give any ideas on what should happen next then that would really make my day. Thanks a bunch for reading! BYE :D )