Old and New

*Warning Abuse*

The Next Morning

Gracie May woke up with the sun in her eyes "oh shit" she cursed "what" Eric snapped making Gracie May sigh knowing she woke him up "sorry I was meant to meet Tommy at five o'clock yesterday but I was busy at home I'll go see if he is in his office now" Gracie May jumped out of bed and threw on an outfit and accessories because after all she is a very stylish woman.

"What's the rush Tommy who ever the fuck he is won't do shit" Eric shouted.

'If only you knew Eric what he could do to you' Gracie May thought to herself.

"He is helping me redecorate Kings Clothing Eric and I'm very grateful for that but showing him up looks the complete opposite so if you don't mind I'm going to go meet him now I'll be back soon" Eric rolled his eyes at Gracie May.

"I'll be alone without you and you know I don't like being alone" Eric replied Gracie May sighed "I know I'll make it quick" Gracie kissed his forehead before running out so Eric could sleep again.

(Gracie Mays outfit)

Gracie May ran to Thomas's office "I'm so sorry I forgot Tommy I was so busy yesterday and I completely understand if you don't want to help me redecorate" she was in such a flap she didn't realise Thomas was smirking "Gracie shut up" he laughed.

"What" she replied confused "are you not mad" "I had an unexpected meeting as well" Thomas stood up and walked in front of Gracie May "I know you were busy too because Finn came to me saying a man from London was asking for you is it your old lover" Thomas questioned Gracie May who looked surprised at the information he knew "yeah Eric is back my old lover now new lover".

Thomas saw something in Gracie Mays eyes it was as if she wasn't sure or even ready to be with Eric "my old lover has also reached out to me my family just don't know yet" Tommy told Gracie May "oh Grace the barmaid" Gracie May felt a tug on her heart but she ignored it.

Thomas reached his hand up to welcome her to sit at his office but she flinch "why did you" before Thomas could ask about her flinching Gracie May completely changed the subject "ok so the remodelling what's the plan" Thomas showed Gracie May the plans which of course they were amazing "wow Tommy these are amazing I wish I could sit and chat but Eric needs me home" Gracie May sighed standing up from her chair.

"What does he need you for" Thomas questioned "oh well he doesn't know anyone here so he will get lonely" Thomas gave Gracie May a weird look "okay anyways Micheal is turning 18 today so we will be celebrating at the Garrison please be there" Gracie May was flustered when he gave her a real smile.

'Stop it Gracie May he has connection with his old lover again and Eric is back whatever you had with Tommy is now over' Gracie May scolded herself in her pretty little head.