Chapter 2: The World in a King's Point of View

'Damn she's cute!' I thought to myself as I watched her through the window. I loved everything about her. Her smooth (H/L) (H/C) hair swaying as she moved, her beautiful (E/C) eyes that shimmered in the light, her curves, everything was just the work of an artist. And that artist is obviously not Picasso.

When she started to undress I quickly looked away. Hey! I may be the king of hell but I'm not that pervy. When I looked back at her, the blinds were down, the lights were turned off, and she was probably in bed.

'Looks like another night of lock picking.'

I flew over to the front door and unlocked it with the snap of my fingers. The door flew open quietly and I made my way inside. I floated up the stairs to her room and sat in the chair placed beside the TV. She looked so innocent as she slept but we all know looks can be deceiving. I got up and stood over her. I looked down at her face with interest. I kissed her forehead and left through the window.

"Well... I should pay her a visit tomorrow." I checked my phone and spotted a text from my sister, Amelia. "Let's see what she needs."

I flew off to see what she needed.

'What does she want now... I'm not full of time.'

"Alfie! I have some news!"

"What could be so important? I was busy ya know!"

"Busy peeking at (Y/N)? You're such a perv Al..."

That ticked me off. I'm not a pervert. "Shut up! You're in looooove with my advisor."

"Wha?! Am not!"

I smirked and chuckled lightly. "Then what are those looks you give him hmmm?"

"Anyway... you know I'm friends with (Y/N) right?"

I nodded. Hell! Amelia is the reason I know about her in the first place!

"I can set you two up for a date. She won't know it's you." She said, cheery as always.

I smiled widely. She's never done me a favor this big. I gave her a big hug and shook her a bit. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank yooouuu!!"

Amelia tried to push me off but soon gave up. "No problem. Now can you let me go?"

"Right sorry."