t h r e e

no one pov

the end of the school day soon came to an end. taehyung noticed jungkook was in all of his classes. which actually made him happy! as now he has a better chance to become friends with the older boy.

walking out of the school, onto the front yard, taehyungs eyes fell on jungkook who was already walking off. not staying behind to talk to any friends before leaving like all the other kids.

taehyung pouted slightly looking at the boy, he really wanted to gain another friend. and this was the perfect opportunity. someone he could have lunch with, and go to class with. as hobi and jimin have different schedules than him.

and hobi hyung is always either in detention or catching up on late homework, unable to eat lunch with him. and jiminie.. well he was just busy trying to get his music teachers attention every time they had lunch.

"who ya' lookin at?"

taehyung jumped slightly, turning to see a curiously smiling jimin. taehyung rolled his eyes pointing over to jungkook who was walking off.

"taetae! dont point. its rude." jimin said, taking down the boys arm. taehyung stuck his tongue out at his friend, but continued. "hes a new kid. his name is jungkook." he said. jimin hummed looking at him.

"is he nice?" jimin asked. taehyung shrugged. "kind of. im not really sure. he doesnt talk much." he said pouting. jimin nodded. "well.. as long as hes nice. dont talk to meanies." he said, crossing his arms.

"dont worry! i wont." taehyugn smiled brightly causing jimin to giggle.

"anyways. are you gonna walk to the cafe with me?" taehyung asked curiously. jimin shook his head. "no. i cant today. mom's working late and i need to watch my little brother." he said sighing softly.

taehyugn nodded, already smiling at the mention of jimins adorable baby brother. "oh ok! say hi to wooyoungie for me!" he said happily. he loved the cute little 9th grader.

jimin smiled. "i will." starting to walk off to his car. "bye taetae!" he waved. taehyung waved back happily. "bye jiminie~." he sang watching the boy drive off.

after jimin left, taehyung let out a sigh. starting on his walk to the cute cafe he went o after school. he didnt have a car, unlike jimin. it was mostly due to thr fact that he was a horrible driver.

like seriously. he was really bad. he failed his drivers test 4 times before he finally passed. and even then he just barely passed with out crashing.

-

soon, taehyung arrived at the cafe. he liked this cafe the most out of the many others around here. for one, it was really cute. totally pink themed. two, the owners were really sweet and adored the cute highschooler.

"hi taehyung!" one of the owners, who also worked behind the counter, said gasping happily at the highschooler. "hi jinnie hyung." taehyung said waving with a smile.

"how are you?" jin asked, already getting taehyungs usual chocolate chip cookie ready. "im good!" taehyung smiled, pulling out 4,000 won (about 3.50 us dollars). 

"thats good." jin said smiling as he handed taehyung his cookie, and took the money from his soft finger tips. "how about you? wheres namjoon hyung?" taehyung asked after taking his food.