t h i r t y f o u r

no one pov

taehyung let out small breaths of air, his eyes dreamily staring out of his bedroom window. he looked up at the clouds, his mind drifting off into a space of quiet nothingness.

it had been a while since he had seen jungkook in the prison. and the boy did follow his mothers promise. and he had gone to a total of two therapy sessions. though the kind woman who was apparently his therapist, said they could take things slow and he didnt have to talk if he didnt want to just yet.

so each time he had gone, he just sat in the corner and doodled on the paper they put out.

taehyung wasnt entirely sure how long it had been since he'd seen the beloved ravenette. it could have been a few days. maybe a few months. taehyung wasnt sure.

but, if the boy checked his phone. he would see it was almost three weeks.

no, taehyung hadnt gone back to school. even though it was still going on with out him. the boy just didnt want everyone to finally start talking to him after his face was all over the news for weeks.

it was sort of weird. just weeks ago, taehyung enjoyed big crowds and lots of people. as he found it an opportunity to finally meet new friends.

but now.. it was almost a terrifying thought, to go out and be surrounded by people.

he also hadnt seen jimin, nor jinnie hyung and joonie hyung. since the 'incident' in the hospital with jimin, taehyung hadnt seen him.

he wondered if jimin thought differently of him now. or maybe he was scared of him.

i mean.. everyone practically thought he was crazy, sick, down right insane. so he guessed people might not like him anymore...

well, less than they already did.

he felt broken and alone. like he couldnt be around too many people at once. as it was overwhelming and frankly, scary.

besides.. he didnt need all those people. 

all he needed was jungkook..

-

as taehyung was looking out of his window, he heard the faint sound of his phone vibrating.

looking over at the sudden noise, taehyung curiously walked over to his desk, picking up the device.

the boy looked puzzled as he saw it wasnt a saved number. pushing into the message, the boys eyes instantly widened. rereading the text over and over to try and see if his eyes were playing tricks on him.

unknown:
hello taehyung, i realize you wish to help jeon jungkook, in prison. if your up for it, i can help you in your wishes. just come to 'xxx location' this time tomorrow, and we will talk.

taehyung stared at the message. his hands almost getting clammy and shaky as he tried to calm his mind.

a strange rush of adrenaline and excitement whipped through his body.

though, that sudden rush quickly ran out as he soon became nervous.