Chapter.3 Put the right groups through

Simon's POV

After a long day bootcamp was almost over. All Louis had to do was put the right groups through. Im a little scared because Louis doesnt always make the best decisions.

After a while he only had one chair left. The new boyband was absolutely incredible,i just hope the new girls are good too. I remember their auditions and they all have something special,together i think they can do amazing things.

It was their turn to perform and the crowd cheered as they walked on the stage.

"Hi girls"Louis said.

"Hello"they all said.

"What will you girls be singing?"

"Beautiful by Christina Agulera"Vanessa said. Yes,i know their names.

"Ok good luck"

"Thank you"

They stood on stage and waited for the music,then they began.

Mina: Everyday is so wonderful
Then suddenly its hard to breath

Laura: Now and then i get insecure
From all the pain
Im so ashamed

Chelsea: I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words cant bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Words cant bring me down
So dont you bring me down today

Alena: No matter what they do
No matter what they say
Were the song inside the tune
Full of beautiful mistakes

Vanessa: And everywhere we go
The sun will always shine
It will always shine

All: We are beautiful no matter what they say
Words cant bring us down
We are beautiful in every single way
Words cant bring us down
So dont you bring us down today

Dont you bring us down,today

They finished the song. I immidietly got on my feet and clapped. And so did the other judges and the entire audience. A standing ovation,they deserve it.

The five girls in front had completely shocked faces and had lots of hugs with each other. The other contestants were clapping too,and the new boyband seemed to be cheering the loudest.

Once the cheers died down a bit Mel was first to talk"Wow,all i can say is wow,everything you did was perfect and on point,your vocals,harmonies and i can see chemistry between you girls,Louis you have to give them a seat!"the crowd cheered.

"I agree with everything Mel said"Cheryl started"its about time a girl group comes out here and smashes it like you five just did,great audition"the crowd cheered again as she handed the mic to me.

"Girls you know what?"i said"this is one of the best groups we have ever had on this show"i said. The crowd cheered and all the girls got shocked expressions.

"Just the fact that you have known each other for 24 hours,you had less time then the other groups and you were better then all of them means that there is something special here"i said and the crowd cheered.

"Well girls,that was a great performance"Louis said"but the thing is,i only have one seat left"then the crowd started to boo him"i have made my decision...girls...take the final seat!!!"

The crowd cheered. All the girls looked overjoyed and i was happy too. All i can do is hope Louis isnt stupid enough to let these girls go.

-Few minutes later-

Another boyband just came on and they were good. Louis had to switch someone out. First he picked Blonde Electric.

The crowd completely booed him but then he told them to stop. He was probably listening to the audience.

"I want Blonde Electric to stay,the act i want to send home is the New girls"he said. My jaw dropped.

"What?!"me,Cheryl and Mel said together.

I thought they were booing him earlier but now it was ten times worst.

"Are you serious?!"Cheryl said not believing it. Mel was booing Louis as well,i was throwing him with things and Cheryl just sat there with her head in her hands,not believing anything.

I watched as the five girls walked off stage with tears in their eyes. This is exactly why i said Louis doesnt make the best decision,because this is the worst decision.

___________________

Hey people!
Did you expect what just happened? I didnt have this idea at first but i wanted to make things more dramatic,and it would be boring if they just got through. So the next chapter will be up right now,please read and vote for my story. Thanks for the effort,kinda but you know what i mean.