Chapter 4 - Enter! The Demon School Babylus!

A/N: I am going to write the Beasts' Familiar with only 1 'L'.
And the word with 2 'L's'.

--------------------------------------------------

Iruma's POV

I passed out... It's all dark and black... I don't like it...

'Huh?' Fog began to appear and a-way-too familliar figure imerged.

'M-Mom!' I couldn't move, how am i suppose to get away?! I have to get away, I need to! I wanna go back to Ojii-chan, I wanna walk to school with Clara and Azz-kun, I wanna play the piano with Purson-kun playing with his trumpet, I wanna learn new things with the other Misfits!

But... I can't... Refuse.

"Iruma..." 'Mom's' voice echoed in the darkness, I insticntly turned my head to her.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." 'What...?' I questioned, What made you say sorry? What happ-

"I'm sorry i let you go through hard work in a young age..." I understand we didn't have that much money, Mom, don't feel this wa-

"I'm sorry i let you inherit the way i always i agree with everyone!" 'I got it from you....?' My blue eyes widened, I inherited my willingness from you..?

"I'm sorry for always agreeing with your Father with everything!" 'You didn't want me to experience that? You wanted me to be happy?' My 'Mom' then gave in to her tiredness and fell to her knees. Crying softly, she covers her face to muffle her voice.

"I'm sor- ..ry fo-r bei...ng su-ch a bad Mo- ..ther." She hiccuped through her words and stuttered at the word 'Mother'. I want to let my feelings out to, say that i Hate her, but...

I am an honest person.

I could never lie, why would i lie if there's nothing to gain from it? I do things if i gain something.

"But... Don't worry, i brought justice to that greedy, evil human, i called 'Husband' and you called 'Father'.." She smiled maniacally, Wait- why is she smiling like that...

"I used my familiar to create a storm that sank the fishing boat. I knew the entire crew would die, and killing wasn't a good thing." 'Heck yeah, it isn't! Mom, i know you were having mixed emotions bu-' I stopped my train of thoughts when she looked up to me and stood up.

"I'm coming Iruma... And i'm going to redeem myself." 'Wait, did you sell your soul to a demon, Mom?!' I was worried but... Hold on, she has a familiar? But i thought only Demon's have familiars?!

(A/N take note that the Narrarator for Mairimashita! Iruma-kun! Said to US that Humans have Demons as their familiar.)

"I don't have much time left as you are regaining conciousness." As soon as Mom said that, Light began to shine through the dark.

"I'll see you soon, Iruma... And i will fulfill my role as your Mother." She said with pure determination, She turns on her heel and walks away, "Please... Hurry..." I managed to mutter. Mom looks back to me and smiles, "I will..." She reassured me.

The light began to consume the darkness and forced me to close my eyes.

Once i opened them, i was back to reality... *cough cough* I mean the Netherworld.

"Ahaha! Iruma, you're alright!" I tried getting up only for me to fall back into the soft mattres, "Here let me help you." Supporting my back, the blurry figure adjusted the bed so i could comfortably be in a sitting position.

I closed my eyes when she said, "Hold on, i'll get the Headmaster!", That dream.. I still remember it, every word..

"How ya doing, Iru-boy?" I let out a tiny shriek and jumped a bit, Ali-san came out of the Ring in a life-size form, "Not so well..." I say drowsilly, Hey... Why are their two Ali-sans?