Chapter 5 - Enter! The Demon School Babylus! Part 2

Narrarator POV

Kalego stood up from his seat, his eyes in disbelief.

'Imouto... Imouto....' The picture he had in his hand has crumpled a little, seeming as he had a death grip on it. Like it was the only thing that mattered.

"Kalego...sensei...?" Come-Come-san doesn't know the strict Teacher personally, but it was rumoured that he had a under-classwoman he was especially strict with, but when she was scolded by Kalego, she mischeviously talks back to him. Like an Imouto.

"Where... Where is she.. NOW?!" Kalego asked the short Demon, making him back up. The Teacher realised his actions, he shook his head and sat back down. Leaning his back to ease the growing headache he's having.

"I apologize for my out-burst. It's just that... I haven't seen this Demoness in a long time." He stated, Come-Come-san nodded his head. 'I should help him... Or maybe i should let Destiny decide...' Come-Come-san walks to the door he previously came in. But before walking out...

"I have a feeling you'll reunite with that Demon soon." The short-statured demon looks back to the other. He saw, atleast, a tint of Hope on his face.

Finally exiting the room, gently closing the door behind them.

'Soon... Huh...? I have a feeling it's sooner' The lone wolf of a Sensei was actually excited to see someone. He smirked to himself, maybe... Just maybe, this could turn out good.

"Ngaw~ Kaw kaw kaw~" 'Really?' The School bell got the timing wrong. This was supposed to be a serious moment but... Well beggers can't be choosers.

A deep sigh manages to escape the Teacher's throat.

'Are you really......

Are you really going to come home?'

Koro-sensei's POV

"You two should really avoid getting into trouble." I scold them as my, ruffling their heads and making their hair look weird.

"Sorry Koro-sensei." My students 'apologized' but it didn't sound like one. 'Can't blame them, they stopped a raging demon that could've caused trouble in the future, but didn't get any thanks'. I always know when my students are in a bad mood, they can't hide things from me!

"Let's just go back to the Inn, 'kay boys?" My Assasins' nod, while they're at it, their stomachs' growled. Making them as red as Karma's hair.

Of course, after i died, i think ly students' didn't really consider into taking the Assasin career into the next level. Like, actually officially turning into an Society Authorized Assasin.

It was a silent walk, and they are still some stalls' that are open in the time of night, They also provide light for Foreigners' who just got here. Making it easy for us to see our path.

-Flashback-

"Brother, i have a favor to ask." I was in a videocall with Sullivan, my strong Older brother.

"May i ask what it is?" He seemed interested in the 'favor' i wanted. Maybe it'll go well, "May my students attend your school?" There was a silence... But it didn't contain any anger, nor killing intent, in fact. It's a peaceful silence.

"Yes... But please, how many are these 'students' of yours?" "Only two of them." "Only two of them?" Did that surprise him? I don't think so.

"Leave it to me, Dear Brother! I just need to know if you're willing to be their Guardian is all!" GUARDIAN?! AS IN PARENT?!

-Flashback end-