Chapter 7 - Kalego's sister..

-IM..... BBBBAAAACCCKKKK, IM SORRY!-

I DO NOT OWN MAIRIMASHITA IRUMA-KUN AND ASSASINATION CLASSROOM!

--------------------------------------------------

Althea sat on her chair.

It's been an hour since the boys left, and she wasn't exactly the patient type. She clicked her tounge in irratation, trying to think of a way to entertain herself.

The boys took the carriage with them so she had to say goodbye to her only transportation, and she so whole-heartedly wanted to go but someone had to be left behind to watch the apartment.

It was a real pain in the ass having to play the 'perfect-housewife' role for that pathetic human in the human-realm, and when she finally found a way back to the Netherworld, she was stuck doing housework... Again...

That message she had sent to her son was a week ago. Is he loosing hope? Is he alright even? Is he doing well in his classes? Has he made any friends? Wait! What was she thinking?! Demons don't understand the concept of friendship!

Demons only know how to respect and to serve, they might have advanced technology and advanced magic but don't forget that humans have emotion, they have weakness. Humans are perfectly imperfect.

Standing up and having enough, she marched to the drawers of her bedroom and pulled out clothes. Simple dress really, it was sleeveless and blue, had a darker shaded belt and fit perfectly for her.

It was a gift from her bastard of an older Brother.

He was annoying, always thinks about the rules first, really strict but only wanted what was best for your being.

Putting it on, she was washed over by a wave of nostalgia. She remembers how he got this dress for her birthday.

She looked into a mirror that was beside her bed's lamp-table, she smiled at the fact it still fit her.

-Timeskip, when she arrived-

Althea walked through the entrance gates Babyls, to everyone who didn't know the demoness. She was a mysterious beauty. Walking amongts them, they think she's here to apply as a Teacher here.

It's just as i remember it.

She smiled at her surroundings as memories came back with the sense of Nostalgia, and the school bell was the exact same.

Maybe... Just maybe...

To be continued...

Next Chapter - Blue-haired Archer