Chapter 8 - The Blue-haired Archer

Eyyy sorry for the last chapter.

Needed to show i'm still surviving school-work.

We gonna get some Master and Disciple bonding time, Bachiko Barbatos is proud of her student 😌

############################

A young Demoness that has so much pink on her despite her hair already being bright and straight, though it was tied into pig-tails, it still looked long.

Now now, don't underestimate her just because of her height. She has great strength and has absolute talent to handle the bow with perfection. No demon could learn her Archery, not unless you are a different race.

Only one 'demon' had reached and surpassed her expectations, Iruma-kun of the Sullivan Family.

The Blue-haired sophmore in Babylus is, in his own right, a prodigy. Just like the Clan-head/Mr. President had indirectly said, his foot work is astounding, such precise aim, and great balance.

Bachiko Barbatos. A demoness that prides herself with the use of her family's bloodline magic  in Archery, had warmed up to a greedy yet kind child.

Yes, she already gave him a present. A simple feather with red colored tip as a singular earring. You wouldn't believe how happy the guy looked, he dismantled his dresser to look for the perfect clothes that went well with it.

Iruma is her only pride other than her bow.

Knowing she trained this excellent demon in her way of Archery, and that he succeeded? That exploded her heart, it exploded in pride. She never felt so happy!

So now, it was the first weekend of the Misfit Class' Second Semester. And she made up her mind to invite Iruma to a 'master-desciple-hang-out'. The other Masters' of the Misfits had already gone out with their desciples'.

Seeing how familliar they are with eachother made her jealous.

"Yo, i heard what happened to you. What are you doing with your life?" Finally speaking up after knocking on her desciple's bedroom door, the dark colored door opened to see Iruma properly dressed, his earring still on.

'He must really like it...' Bachiko examined the clothes that Iruma had worn with the feather earring.

"I'm ready now, Master!" His cheeks were pumped and his eyes were shining. How was that possible? I do not know.

'This is gonna be a long day...' Bachiko sweatdropped at how much energy her desciple was radiating.

******

Babylus gave him the nickname 'The Blue-Haired Archer'.

Kind of like a rip-off of his Master, 'The Undead Archer'. Why blue-haired? It was kinda rare to see pure bluenette demons.

Although the nicknaming was really unnecessary.

Iruma of the Sullivan House loved his nickname. It made him feel even more special than he already is, so inturn he makes others feel special too.

That's what happened with the 'Royal-One' event. His first ambition was to reveal how the Abnormal class was really like.

Ambitious. Strong. Caring.

He didn't really enter a Wicked phase. Just a replica of it.

Today him and his Master were going to go to the Plaza. They were gonna play games, eat food and have fun!

He couldn't wait for this exciting day!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Although...

Don't worry Iru... Mommy's coming....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her message still poked at him like a needle at the back of his head.

******

Iruma wasted half of their money on food.

B

achiko looked down at her almost empty pink purse, she didn't know he ate this much!

For the sake of all things unholy. Sullivan he's a glutton!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

Im sorry for making it short!

I have one word: School.