⚠️Read Before Reading⚠️

Hey guys I just wanted to give you some info before you continue reading and I would appreciate if you didn't skip this.

1.) This book will contain cursing so don't read if you are not comfortable with it.

2.) In this book Peter is NOT one of her soulmates mainly because I hate that traitorous son of a bitch. Also I may not really include him all that much in this book because I just find it difficult to write parts with him in it because he just blindly agrees and is a follower. So if you actually like Peter I'm sorry.

3.) FYI in this book every witch and wizard at the age of 14 (4th year) gets a soulmate mark for their soulmate(s). I'm making it so the guys notice it before her but she will later find out and question them. It is a rare case for the witch/wizard to have more than one soulmate but if they do the bond is stronger.

4.) Voldemort does NOT exist in this book mainly for the reason that it will mess up the plot of my story.

5.) Lily does not talk down to her sister, she is just more concerned about herself and is soon going to be concerned about her soulmate Serverus Snape.

6.) Petunia loves her and is pissed with Lily and her parents because of how they treat Rose (I know I've been using "her" and I'm sorry I didn't tell you her name sooner) and make Rose feel insecure and like she needs to prove herself.

7.) Rose is in Gryffindor with her friends Grace (Gracelyn) and Maddie (Madison) who are soulmates and not popular. Petunia loves them like sisters.

8.) I do not own any of the songs she sings in this and will probably just pick the YouTube lyric videos.

9.) Will mention insecurity and I know that I have it but if you don't feel comfortable reading it I will warn you before it happens like at the beginning of the chapter.

10.) Will NOT contain smut because I don't know how to write it.

11.) The one thing I ask is that you ask permission before using some of my ideas or at least give me credit for the idea.

12.) There will be a few dirty minded jokes.