Prologue : The Beginning

Another boring day of school in the life of Y/N L/N. Nothing out of ordinary happened today. You woke up late. Missed the school bus. Had your mom give you a ride. Spent the whole day in school, doodling on your notebooks, not bothered to listen to the boring lectures. You weren't a straight-A student but you never failed a class. Maybe that's the reason your mom never lectured you. Hmm, you could be a McDonald's worker when you grow up. Maybe then you could get free chicken nuggets without waiting in a long line. Just the thought of food made you hungry.

     "Alright, I will see you around (B/F/N) (Best Friend's Name)!" You shouted back at your friend while getting off the school bus.

     "Be careful! Don't let Truck-Sama hit you to another universe without me!!!" Your best friend jokingly yelled back. You were sure you two got weird looks from the other kids on the bus but seriously, who cared? You waved at your friend as the bus drove off.

     You were very lucky to have a fellow weeb as a friend. You both had crushes on the same anime boys and girls. Plus, talking about going into another universe was something you did all the time. You knew it wouldn't be true unless you were in some kind of fanfiction. But it was always fun to think about.

     You entered your house (you had a separate key on you since your mom was usually at work around this time), closed the door, took your shoes off, and threw your bag on the couch. Falling on the couch in a rather dramatic way, you got your phone out of your pocket. Scrolling through Reddit, you found a rather peculiar post.

LLG_Lily: GUYS!!! OH MY GOSH!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!! EEEK SO EXCITED TRY IT OUT NOW!!!!

     And then after the post, there was a link. Now you were smart enough to know that these kinds of links were dangerous and you shouldn't click them. But this certain post had 151k likes..... with no comments. You clicked on it to see the person's profile but it was empty. Except for this post, there was nothing on it. By looking closer at it, you saw that this post was under the tags 'MHA' and 'HP'. Which obviously stood for your favorite anime and movie/book series.

     'What can go wrong?' You thought to yourself, each thought getting worse and darker as the seconds passed by.

     You took a screenshot of the post and sent it to your best friend with the link. If you got kidnapped, at least you would have your best friend with you. And there would be these messages to give clues to the police of your whereabouts. She didn't seem to be online and your curiosity was getting worse.

     'I can't wait any longer. I am being too dramatic. It's just a link to some ad and nothing more.' And with that final thought in mind, you clicked on the link.

JOIN THE GIVEAWAY!!!

Get a chance to meet your favorite anime characters. Just fill out the answers below.

     'Well, that's weird. Might as well fill it with fake information' You chuckled dryly, before typing in random fake answers.

1- What's your full name?Y/N Todoroki2- Are you friendly? Nah, I am a brat.3- What's your favorite color? Dark colors cuz I am emo.4- Are you mature?Heck nah! I am baby UwU5- What year were you born in?When Harry Potter was born.6- What anime character is close to you in terms of personality?Shoto Todoroki. Lolz I am emo. And I am not here to make friends. Plus daddy issues, am I rite?7- What is your favorite thing about anime?The trauma.8- Are you good at speaking Japanese?Of course. Konnichiwa. Sayonara UwU9- Do you regret anything?Regret taking this thing. Honestly, when are the questions going to stop?10- Will someone look for you if you went missing?Excuse me? That's too personal and creepy. But if you must know. Yes,I am surrounded by people who love me. Back off.