Karl-Anthony-Towns TWO

Julia Towns-Simmons POV:

*at the arena

I got out of the car and went to get the diaper bags. I gave Liv Savannah's jersey and we dressed the babies.

"Mrs. Towns," said Luke.

"Yes."

He handed me a package. It contained our game tickets and our passes.

"Thank you, Luke. Can you help us put the baby carrier on the strollers please?"

"Of course," he said as he reached in the car for Savannah's carrier.

As Luke finished putting Marcus's carrier on his stroller, three security guards walked over to us.

"Mrs. Towns, we are here to escort you to the arena." One of the securities said.

"Well, I'm ready." I said, "Liv, are you ready?" I asked

"Yeah," she said, hanging Savannah's diaper bag on her shoulder.

"We're ready," I Said

There were fans outside the arena ready for the game.

Some of the girl fans asked to take some pictures. I wanted to, but the security that was escorting us kept blocking them from us.

We went through the front and stopped at the security checkpoint.

Once we got past the security checkpoint, Franklin The Dog walked over to us and handed us two jack o lanterns.

"Thank you," I said.

30 Minutes Later:

As we finished the last candy spot, I hung Marcus's jack o lantern on the stroller hooks. Unlike Liv who was looking through Savannah's.

After she finally got the candy she was looking for, security walked us to the tunnels.

The security guard told us we weren't allowed on the court until the home team got there.

While Liv and I were waiting, I felt someone cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" said the man.

"Um let me guess... a 6'10 Australian boy who happens to be my darling brother?"

"Dam, you're good." He said.

"Brother, we may live here now, but us Aussie's never loose our accent," I said.

To this day, Karl still mocks some words I say that sound different with my accent.

"Where's my nephew?" he asked as he tried to remove the blanket for the stroller.

"Don't!" I yelled.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked.

"You have to wait until Karl comes out. You can hold him on the court." I said.

"What's wrong? Why can't I hold him now?" he said, looking at me with his look.

As kids he would always give me this look to try and break me and see what I was hiding.

"Just wait," I said.

"What about Savannah? I can't hold her either?" he asked Liv.

"Same deal Benjamin," she said.

"Why are you guys acting so suspicious?" he asked.

"Boy don't you worry about it," I said.

"Alright," he said, giving me his look.

"Simmons!"

We all turned around to see Mike Scott standing there with the rest of the team.

"Let's go," He said.