Karl-Anthony Towns Five

Olivia's Hotel

Luke helped us put the baby carriers on the strollers and we got our stuff from the car.

"Luke Thank you for helping us these past days. We really appreciate it."

"You're very welcome Mrs. Towns," he said.

"I will be ready in about an hour. In the meantime, you're free."

Thank you." He said as he walked to the car.

We entered the hotel and right away we were asked if we needed any help.

"No thank you. We are fine." Said Olivia.

"So what's the plan?" She asked as we got in the elevator.

"I don't know yet. I hope he just took his shower and went to bed. He does that when he's stressed out. I said.

"I can see it. Karl is always trying to fix the little things..... sounds like someone I know."

"I know you're not talking about me?" I snapped.

"Of course. Who else? Don't take it as a bad thing...." The elevator door opened.

A couple with two little girls with fairy costumes were standing there waiting to get in.

"Happy Halloween," I said as we walked out.

"As I was saying.... don't take it as a bad thing. I actually think it's a good thing that you guys have."

"Thanks, I guess," I said.

"This is me." She said taking out her key.

"Dang this is nice," I said.

"Thanks. Make yourself comfortable. Imma go pee."

While she was in the bathroom, I took Marcus out of his car seat and started to breastfeed him.

Since we were at the game, I could feel my boobs getting very heavy.

It's like his mouth and my nipples are magnets. As soon as his lips touch he's hooked.

"Slow down bud," I said to him,

Olivia walked out of the bathroom and also started to feed Savannah.

"So are you gonna tell him or what?

"I don't know?" To be honest I'm scared."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because... if I tell him today it would just make him feel better for what happened today. I want to tell him when it's the right time."

"Well, it's up to you." She said,

"Well thank you bitch, now stop bringing it up."

"Whatever." She said,

I took out my phone from my pocket and went on Twitter.

"Oh my gosh. The Towns family is still trending." I said.

Liv also took out her phone.

"Joel with his cocky ass."

"What did he say?"

She played the media interview.

"So Joel, what exactly sparked everything with Karl?" Asked one of the reporters.

"Uh. I mean. I don't know. Uh. I feel like you can say a lot of things. You know the last 3 previous positions..."

"Ok, turn it off," I said.