A Weird Dream

Me and Michael are engaged but this is the second tour I've ever been on with him because I've been busy with work. Right after Michael's final show for his dangerous tour, the crew and I decided to throw Michael a little afterparty for his outstanding performance and congratulate him as well.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Keep walking." I told Michael as I led him to a door that led to the roof of the arena. I walked in my tippy toes trying to fully cover his eyes because he was so tall.

"I'll just close my own eyes because you and your short self keep pulling me down." We both laugh loudly at his statement.
"No really it's bad for my back, and it's a horrible position to be in." I can feel him smiling as he walks forward but bending back a bit because of me covering his eyes.

"Well we both know how you like to put me in weird positions, now don't we?" I smirk getting Michael near the door. He let a guttural growl escape his mouth.

I reach for the handle and Michael stands up straight with his eyes closed. "Do you trust me?" I ask him slowly.

"Of course I do, you know this. But why are you asking me that?.....Are you gonna hurt me..." his voice shakes at the end and I giggle opening the door and pull him outside.

"No silly." I grinned.

"Where's all that air coming from Harlei?" I silently tip toed in front of him.

"SUPRISEEE!!!" The whole crew and myself yell out in unison causing Michael to jump and immediately open his eyes, lifting both eyebrows in shock.

"Gee, I'm so embarrassed." He nervously chuckled swiping his nose a couple of times and rocking back and forth on his feet smiling widely.

"We wanted to congratulate you on your tour, and for coming this far and never giving up. We know how much you love your fans to even go on tour which we all know you despise, but we just wanted to show you how much we love you, Mikey." I say taking his hands looking him in his eyes smiling back at him.

"Yeah! We're proud of you man!" One person yelled from the back. We all laughed as more nice things were shouted out to Mike, he started to blush at the compliment that were given.

"No, thank you guys for helping me make this dream of mine become a reality. I mean it. God bless you all." He said sincerely.

Now he looked down at me "Thank you for staying by my side through it all. I love you Harlei. I thank God for your life everyday. God bless you." He told me and I reached up to grab his neck pulling him down for a deep kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist but trying hard to resist not grabbing ass in front of everyone by rubbing my lower back.

He pulled away and we had ourselves a great time enjoying the celebration.

———————-

An hour into the celebration, I made conversation with the backup dancers but saw Michael get up and leave from the corner of my eye. I turned to see him with an indescribable look on his face and I knew something was up.

I eased my way out of the conversation with the dancers and followed Michael to the other side of the roof where the others could barley see us.

Michael's back was facing me as he leaned over the rail and studied the view of the city with his hair blowing in the wind. My eyes were blessed to see such a beautiful sight.

I didn't want scare him but I slowly slipped my hands around his waist laying my head on his back saying "It's me." almost it being a whisper.

We stood there in silence as I repeatedly inhaled his masculine scent that made me want to do more than just hug him.

I finally asked "Michael, what's wrong." I rub on his stomach and wait for his answer.

"I didn't plan on bringing this up, really but..." he looked down and sighed then looked back up again turning around to connect his eyes with mine.

"The other night I had this dream where I literally lived my life the exact same way I am now but I never had you. I never knew you, I'm still not even sure you existed either to tell you the truth." He looks down and bites his lip feeling nervous.

I looked away and started to think of what  life would be like without him and it nearly almost made my heart shatter.

"How did it make you feel?" I ask looking down.

"I'm not really sure. But I never, ever want to feel like that again. Life was empty and dark for me, and I never want to feel that way again."

"I sometimes wonder that myself too. You know. What life would be like without you...." I shake my head just think of it and now I'm on the verge of tears.

"It hurts. Badly." I look up at him with eyes full of sadness.

He reaches in front of me to wipe a tear from my face I didn't even know was there with his thumb.
"I don't want to see you crying or real sad over something so small okay? They were just dreams. We're here with each other right now. We're in each other's lives right now aren't we?" He lifts up my chin and I have no other option but to look at him and nod.

"Now give me a kiss, girl." He tells me sweetly and I lean in but he pulls away after a peck. I step back looking confused. He gives me a straight face but I glare at him intensely.

"What the hell was that Mike?" I ask still glaring. I fold my arms.

He breaks out onto laughter and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just playin babygirl, come here." His laughter dies down and this time he grabs my ass to pull me in and I grab his face and the kiss deepens.

I feel his tongue graze my teeth and I happily oblige, opening my mouth more to let his tongue slither into my mouth and our tongues wrestle and I pull away to breathe.

"I'm not going anywhere and that's the truth, baby." He looks me deep in the eyes as he caresses my hips.

"I know." I answer back kissing him again even more passionately then before.