Too Toxic - Free write

Liliana was at home sitting on the sofa drawing imaginary circles on the couch just thinking about her and Michael's relationship and how bad things have been going.

She thought about all that they've gone through and conquered all through love.

She heard the door unlock and brought her legs up to chest just staring at Michael.

They'd already been in a very heated argument which was his reason for leaving for about 2-3 hours.

"Where were you?" She asks.

"No where."

"That ain't possible." Her fall onto his shoes, watching them walk around and away from her.

She finally stands and follows him.

"Where'd you go Michael?" She pulls his arm and he pulls it back.

"Gimme some space, man. All in my fuckin' face." He grumbles and speed walks through their foyer.

"Michael! Answer me!" She screams and a wave of emotions take over having her break down and cry but that doesn't stop her from running up to him, practically jumping on his back causing him to miss his step because it catches him off guard.

He falls and now she's straddling him, gripping his shirt. Nothing but anger and tears in her eyes.

"Where. Did. You. Go?" She croaks.

"No where. I drove for a few hours and got little high. Nothin' else, ight?" He breathe heavy.

"What did you think about?"

It takes him a while before gathering his words. "I thought about .. you. This shit is crazy. What we in, is bad. We're messing each other up. Damaging each other. Badly."

Her anger and rage falls away along with her facial expressions. She lets his shirt go. "But we love it." She whispers and looks away in realization.

"We need each other, but it hurts so much. I can't stand you." He grips her waist but his tone doesn't match at all.

"I hate you." She bites her lip with furrowed brows.

Then she bends over and grabs his face kissing him a long and frisky kiss.

His kisses trailed down to her neck and his hands tracked into her shorts. He had a firm grip on her ass and massaged it roughly as they went back to frenching each other.

He rolls them over, gaining control and he lifts her shirt to see her juicy breasts ready to be sucked on.

He sucks her left breast, bearing her whimper but her voice ascends to a scream when she feels his fingers pumping her and continuously rubbing against her g - spot.

"Baby." She moans and massages his head gently, while grinding on his finger. 

He goes to show the same love to her right nipple then kisses down her torso and makes his way to her entrance.

He now has two fingers pumping into her but he adds his tongue which sucks hard on her clit and drives her crazy.

"I can't take—" She whines tries to close her legs but he forces them open and she surrenders.

He passionately eats her out being careful not to waste a drip of her sweet nectar.

Then she gets on her knees and grabs his crouch, rubbing and squeezing.

He bites his lip. "Oh, fuck yes." He says she she pulls him out his pants.

She laughs and then matches her lips around his meme her and sucks hard before going real slow.

"Lili." He groans and wraps her curly hair around his fingers, holding it atop her head, throwing his head back.

Even though he begs her to pick up her pace she moves so slow that it becomes painful and when he came in her mouth, it was like a cry of a dog.

A high pitch, weak moan.

He then regained his stability and pulled her on top of him.
She slid down slowly, inch by inch on his hard shaft.

She rubbed her clit as she slid down to make her self more wet and Michael seeing this, moved her fingers out of the way to massage her clit with his fingers instead earning the most sensual moans from her.

She starts to bounce but is a little weak so Michael holds her hips tightly and pounds her from the bottom.

"OH FUCK!" She yells.

Michael focuses on her beautiful moans and her bouncing breasts.

"You like that?" He voice grows deep and more aggressive as he moves faster.

Liliana can barely respond with all the movement and pleasure that she was receiving.

He flips them over so he is on top.

He sees that she came all on his member but doesn't stop.

"Oh baby..I'm almost there." He grits his teeth as he comes close to his orgasm.

Then he slows down and twitches inside of her but pulls out in time and falls next to her, out of breath with his chest heaving and so is hers.

He kisses her and caresses her hips.

"I'm sorry Lili. I love you so much. I just have a hard time expressing that." He confesses.

She kisses him back.

"I know, baby." She smiles and then starts to kiss his jawline and then behind his ear.
"Baby, I want more." She moans in his ear and he chuckles lowly.