Birthday Sex

Darryn's POV

It had been a whole day that I've spent a day with Michael and his family for his birthdays s for his sake and his family's, I've changed my attitude and didn't want to make a fuss.
But he began to do simple things that ticked me off like this morning all I wanted was some simple sex just to get my gears going and from them on he just kept teasing and taunting me on the low, so now I'm kinda mad at him.

We were in the car driving back home and the ride was completely silent.
"Darryn." I felt his eyes on my but I was still looking at the window like how I was the whole ride.
"C'mon, talk to me please." He layed a hand on my thigh so I swiped it off and scooted closer to the door.
"What's up with you?" He scooted closer to me.
"Stop talking to me." I grumbled.
"Why? You mad 'cause of what happened this morning?"
I remained silent.
"So is it 'cause of this morning, no?"
I didn't say a word.
"It's never that serious, babe." He wraps and arm around my shoulder as a way to comfort me but as soon as the driver stops the car in front of the gates of Neverland, I immediately hop out of the car and shake off his touch.

******************************

We haven't spoken since we got home and it's been an hour.

When I'm upset my favorite place to stay is our bedroom because it's the coziest room in the whole mansion to me but because Michael is Michael, he chooses not to leave the room ever since he followed me up here.

His room is enormous so out of all places he could've gone, he chooses to be near where I am and not anywhere else.

The room was completely silent because I was drawing and not paying any attention to him, although he was reading a book from the second shelf near the main door.

"Well," he got up from the rocking chair. "I'm about to take a shower."
I rolled my eyes.
"I hope you drown." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He apparently heard me from the bathroom.
"I SAID DONT DROWN!" I yelled.
"Oh so your talking to me again?" His big head poked out out the bathroom door.
"No." I said before going back to my drawing.
"Yes you are." He smirked and went back to the bathroom.

After thirty minutes I realized the water was still running so that meant he was still in the shower.
Was he washing his sins away or something? I thought.

I began stripping out of my clothes to change into my night wear.
I had everything off but as I was about to take my bra off, I felt a pair of big, wet hands on my waist.

"So what you gonna do to me, now?" I asked and exhaled while blinking lazily.
"Giving you what you want." His hands slowly trailed down to my area caressed pelvic area without trying to touch my clit directly.
"When you're done being an asshole, that's when I want you to give me what I want." I crossed my arms.
"You haven't spoken directly to me since this morning, and I think this is why..." his hands went behind my back to unclasp my bra, allowing it to cascade down my front.

"So do you want this?" He starts to fondle my breast and I gasp but I'm not trying to give in so easily.
"Want what?" I ask innocently.
"This." I hadn't realized that his hands were already down to where I needed them most.
He was massaging my clit with his slender fingers.
He kissed my neck and sucked hard which will leave a hickey or two.

"Mmmh." I moaned and I felt his cheeks rise, indicating that he was smiling.
"You like how that feels, huh?" He asked and started going a little faster on my clit.
"No, I don't." I moaned.
He chuckled in my ear and inserted two fingers inside me and began fingering me slowly.
"You're so wet." He whispered in my ear.
I couldn't keep it in anymore, I moaned his name.
He picked up the pace but I didn't want him fingering but I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me.