I dont eat 🐱

This imagine bouta be a lil weird and cringy but I saw a tweet and I thought it would make for a good imagine 😗
Count this as a free write ig🤷🏽‍♀️

******************************************

Nautica's POV

My boyfriend Michael has always shown me passionate love in all the ways he knows how but when it comes down to one thing in particular, he becomes hesitant.

Here's what I mean...

"Hey, baby. What you doin'?" I ask walking up to him and hugging him from behind.

He chuckles before saying, "Nothin' just rollin' this candy blunt."

"Candy blunt??" I let go of him to actually see what he's doing.

"Yeah and it's gon' hit all the right places." He licks his lips and smile.

It was just a few Gushers lying in the middle of a Fruit Roll Up which he was rolling up.

All I could do was laugh.

He then puts it in a bowl with a cover and placed it in the freezer, comes back to the island with his back towards it giving me his full attention.

I come closer to him and slip my hands under his White Tee while reaching up to peck him on the lips a few times.

"What you doin' all this for? What you want?" He gives me a skeptical look.

I look away then look back into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I want you to eat me out." I say flatly.

He stays silent with the same expression on his face.

"Ouuu, baby I love you so much." He pulls me back in for a hug and has his hands resting on my plump ass.

"So pleaseee." I beg.

I haven't had someone show me love in that area in so long because I've been with Michael for so long and I've missed the feeling.  I would never force him into doing something he doesn't want to do but I just wanna see how long I can drag this before he breaks.

"Honest?" He asks. It's a thing he says before giving me the honest truth about something.

"Honest." I respond with a small nod, he lets go of me letting out a little huff.

"I've never done it before."

"Never tried?"

"Nah."

"Ever wanted to?"

"Nah?"

"Seriously?" I cross my arms under my chest.

"Yes." His eyes avert down to my breasts like they always do.

"Do you know how?"

"Well, it's not like I wouldn't know how if I had the opportunity. I guess." He licks his lips.

"Oh ok." I take note of that.

I give him a kiss on the cheek and go back to the bedroom.

An hour later

I'm laying in the bed on my phone with my knees up and parted.
I feel someone make their self comfortable there.

I put my phone down and play with his hair smiling.

"How was ya lil candy blunt?" I ask.

"That thing? Ouu. I don't know if I tasted anything sweeter." He scrunches his eyes closed and licks his lips, reminiscing about the taste.

"I know something tastier than that ole candy blunt." I smirk.

Then he gets up with annoyed look in his face.

"Bro c'mon. Just this once." I sit up.

He looks down at me and scratches his neck.
"You don't even gotta do a lot. Just...kiss it."

"Kiss it? My big man down there don't surpass a lil KiSs down there?"

"Nope. No where close."

He rolls his eyes and I fall back down, grabbing my phone to go back to do what I was doing.

Then I feel his hands pulling my sweatpants off.

I bite my lip knowing he can't see my face because of my phone.

I feel him slide my panties down too and then he takes my phone out of my hands causing us to make eye contact.

"Oh you like this, don't you?" He asks with a smirk.

"If I didn't then I wouldn't have asked for it, duh." I giggle a little.

He shakes his head playfully. "So just 1 kiss?"

"Just 1...unless you beg for more."

(Was I wrong for that yall 💀 it was just something I remembered, honestly😭)

"Ight." He blows then goes low to my pelvis.

He kisses it once but stays down there.
I whimper.
"One more time." I whisper.

He kisses it again and I feel myself getting more wetter.

"Yes." I whimper again and hear him chuckle.

"French kiss it." I bite my lip.

I feel his tongue graze over my clit before sucking on it and licking it then concluding it with a wet kiss.

"Oh Michael." I moan a little louder than before. "Do that two more times over."

"Anything for you, baby."

He repeats his actions but adds two of his finger to finger me and I moan way louder than before.

His fingers move faster and I grip onto the sheets and his tongue swirls around my entrance and goes in and out my entrance and I can't hold still.

I rub my clit anxiously and he sucks harder. His tongue flicks and flicks till my body convulses then I cum in his mouth.

He sucks on my bud one last time leaving it in a pulsating state.

He comes up to kiss me and I can taste myself on his tongue. I've missed this feeling very badly.

"That was wonderful." I confess.

He mocks me in a funny voice. "You sound like princess when you say that." He laughs.

"Because I am one."

"Really?"

"Yup. Princesses get princess treatment." I smile.

He nods. "I think I wanna do that again. It was fun and you taste delicious." He bites his lip and goes back down.