Chapter 1

My alarm wakes me up from my sleep as I turn it off getting off my bed. I head to the bathroom and do my regular morning routine, checked the calendar, and turned on smoothing music just to wake me up a little more. After a small while, I heard a buzz come from my phone. I go to check it and saw that my mother texted me.

'Morning dear, today marks the Traditional dinner so please come with the new Traditional cloths I ordered for you last month. The dinner starts at 9pm sharp so I expect you to be in town around 7:50, don't disappoint me my dear!'

The Traditional dinner my family hosts is something we do every 2-4 months per year. Most of the time we have a dinner if its someone's birthday during one of those months, the whole Yamamoto family gets invited.

I decided to put on the new dress my mother ordered and fixed my hair...

The dress

The hairstyle

The hairstyle

After finishing, I grab my phone and sword and left my dorm room that was located on the 2nd floor across from the one and only

After finishing, I grab my phone and sword and left my dorm room that was located on the 2nd floor across from the one and only...Yuri Ayato.

"Itsuki-Chan?" I heard a voice. I turn around to see a smiling Kashima.

"Yuu, What are you doing? You don't wake up will 7, its 6:12" I questioned with a small smile.

"Well...I woke up before my alarm and decided to just get ready! But sense the cafe doesn't open till 8, wanna walk around for a while?" Kashima asked.

"Sure I guess" I say, walking towards the stairscase lifting my dress to not fall. I held my sword tightly due to the tense atmosphere.

"So... how was your weekend Itsuki-Chan?" Kashima asks.

"It was relaxing, I went out in the garden and played my Guqin" I said as we reached the end of the stairs. I was heading towards the door until I heard something weird. It sounded like hard breathing. I held my sword tight, about to take it out of its sheathe.

"Itsuki-Chan what is it?" Kashima asks.

"Someone is watching us..." I said with a straight face.

"Come out!" I yell. I saw the person's shadow start running. I run after them until I caught up to them. I took my sword out and pointed it towards the guy.