Chapter 22 (M) (Long Chapter)

Author's POV (February 13th)

"Wait!" I heard Nakumora's voice.

"Hm?" I questioned turning around.

"I found you Itsuki-Sensei...I need your helpppp" Nakumora cries. I sweatdropped.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Exams are tomorrow and...My english is terrible!" He complainted. I spotted Yuri coming close to us.

"Why would they hold exmas on Valentines Day anyways?" I asked and Nakumora shurgged his shoulders. Yuri came up to me and hugged my waist.

"Maybe because last year summer started a week earlier than expected" He said and I nodded knowing that reason.

"Kumora-kun, I'll help you when it's time for club." I say.

"Thank you Itsuki!" I softly smiled.

"Your welcome. Let's get to our classes before the bell rings" I said. Nakumora agreed and started walking away. Me and Yuri walked to our class afterwards.

Club

"Ehehe~~Itsuki-san~ I'm not going to the club today" Yuri said. I softly blushed.

"Are you goint to 'study' with Tamura-kun this time?" I asked. Yuri gigled and nodded his head with a slight blush. I ruffled his head as we approached the front of the club room. I gave Yuri a kill before walking in.

"Oh Itsuki. You all will be studying today due to your exams you all have to take tomorrow." Kazuki-sensei said. I nodded my head and sat at the table where Nakumora and Yuto were.

After helped Nakumora with his studying, I took a sip of water.

"I just realized that Yuri isn't in the club today. Where is he?" Daisuke asked.

"Yuri went to study with his bestfriend today.

"He's with his bestfriend today...He said they were going to study in his room" I say and took out a pen.

Later after clubs

While I was looking at the work I already finished, I heard a knock at my door. I went to my door and softly opened it to see...Itome?

"Itome-kun!? Why are you here?" I asked. Itome kept his head down. I saw that his face was red and his eyes were puffy. It was clear that he was crying.

"Come inside and talk to me" I said and allowed him to come inside of my room. Itome sat down at the table while I went to close my door and lock it.

"I'm such a terrible person!!" Itome sobbed. Shocked, I quickly went up to him.

"Tell me what happened first" I tried to calm him down.

"I was only trying to help out..." He wiped his tears.

"Itome please calm down...you can tell me what happened" I asurred.

"Me and Akemi-san got into heated argument...." Itome says.

"Around 9:30, Akemi went to the store to go shopping for baby things because we recentlt found our that our baby will be born sometime in June. Akemi wanted to make sure everything was perfect so he left for a bit. As it says on the papers, we are supposed to take care of our surrogate and apply to her needs...also meaning what she wanted we have to provide to her..." Itome took a breath.

"When she woke up...well...we...she said she really wanted to...have sex..." I nodded my head.

'Yes that's right...women tend to want to have sex when pregnant. It's a totally natural thing unless the doctor says not to' I thought.