Chapter 19 (M)

Itsuki's POV
~September 2th, Yuri's birthday~

I was sitting down at a table with Tamura discussing what Yuri likes mostly for breakfast so I could give it to him for his birthday.

"How about we just give him a breakfast combo? He'll eat anything you give him anyways" Tamura said with his arms crossed. I agreed and got a breakfast combo to bring up back to my room.

"I planned to do a little something special for Yuri. Later we are going to Yiling City to meet up with his brother first before I start doing other things" I said.

"That sounds like a plan...Let's hope that horny bastard can contain himself...I overheard you and him have a very rough night 2 days ago" I slightly blush.

"Right..." I say softly.

Tamura had helped me carry Yuri's food up to my room because I was holding too much in my hand. Later we reached the 3rd floor.

"I don't know if Yuri woke up yet. I woke up earlier than him so I could do this for him. But if he is awake, be sure to say happy birthday" I said. Tamura nodded his head while I opened my dorm room.

"Ahh!" Tamura screamed. I stared with a nosebleed.

This is not Yuri sadly just pretend (Mind the tatoo)

"Eeehhh?" Yuri turned his head around. I wiped my nose with a tissue.

"Happy birthday Yuri-kun" I said with a blush.

"GO AND PUT SOME CLOTHS ON DICKHEAD!!!" Tamura covered my eyes. Yuri chuckled and walked back in the room to put cloths on.

"Yuri actually grew his hair?" Tamura said.

"Yes. Is it actually traditional to keep hair a certain way each year. You cannot cut up inbetween years. Yuri had kept using my natural shampoo that helps with hair growth." I explained to Tamura while placing Yuri's breakfast down.

"I'm back~" Yuri said wearing cloths and his sunglasses. His hair was also in a high ponytail.

"That's better" I say while Yuri sat down next to me.

"Yuri....how old are you now?" I asked. Yuri started to eat his food.

"20" Yuri simply said. I blushed hard and looked down.

"What's wrong Itsuki-chan?" Tamura asked. I shook my head.

"It's nothing" I said and ate a small portion of my food.

"Itsuki-san~~~~ I'm 19 not 20~~~~~" Yuri said. I elbowed him in the nuts.

"I thought I was going nuts! There was no way you were 20 years old" I say with a straight face. I ate a few more bites of food before eventually placing it to the side.

"I never got to ask you this but....Itsuki, when is your birthday?" Tamura asked.

"In 28 days" I said. Yuri looked at me shocked.