Chapter 7: The End of Rico

"This... this guy's unbeatable..." Klip said, coughing up some shit that's supposed to be his blood.

"Heeee he he heeee..." Jeff chortled, cracking his neck 147 times.

Wamf grunted. "That's it... Reaper, my son, lend me your energy."

Reaper looked over at Wamf inquisitively. "The fuck?"

"Listen. This guy is tough right? So we need to combine our powers to beat him."

"But hoooowwww Mr. Wamf, biiiitch?"

"Well, I have guns. Lots of them. You have something, something I need. Now what damaging element that you have can enchant my weapons so that they can hurt Jeff?"

"Aaaahhhh riiiiight.... fireee."

Wamf facepalmed. "Technically I'd wager that what you have is more of a plasma-isotope comb- nevermind just do the thing."

Wamf held out his weapons two at a time while Reaper waved his hands around like some sort of psychic detective. The weapons became mean green Ghost Rider'd upon impact, becoming massively cooler. After finishing, Reaper wheezed a total of 4.7 times.

"Tch..." he grunted, losing his balance for a second.

"Are you okay sonny my boy?"

"I am fine father. Worry not for me."

"Are you sure? It looked like you were about to take a nosedive."

"Father, I assure you, I am fine."

"Well alright, good, because I need your assistance with this one."

"You want me to distract him while you damage his weak points with the weapons, right?"

"Yeah... that's uh, it exactly... how did you know?"

"Father, you underestimate my abilities."

"Okay, yeah, it seems I have. You might be smart after al-"

"Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch."

"Nevermind," Wamf sighed, "Let's just do this thing."

Reaper nodded and ran at the newly-formed Jeffaroon. "Oh you wanna *hpack* DANCe sweet brohter of mein?"

Reaper yelled, sprinting at him and swinging a fully engulfed right hook. Jeff winced in pain as the impact broke a rib or two, but then his wince turned into a grin.

"W-what-" Reaper stammered.

"Ahhh... I see! You only have so much left in your cock brother. You are growing *HICK* weak! Meeeanwhile... he.. hehe..." Jeff pelvic thrusted. "I'm just getting STAAAARTED!" He screamed like a banshee and threw a massive left straight-

"Hngh, too fast, can't dodge!" Reaper remarked as the punch hit him square in the chest. He flew across the dirt, skidding and bouncing on the ground until he was stopped by the treeline behind him.

"Sorry son, but your hit won't be taken in vain. I have a clear shot now." Wamf whispered from the bushes as he fired his DMR. The shots ripped through both of Jeff's kneecaps, accurately hitting him from across the field in a second. Jeff shrieked in pain as his disconnected stumps of legs fell to the ground. He began scooping his flesh back inward, the magical energy healing him, but before he cound, Wamf did a tactical roll hee-yUP out of the bush and began firing both Berettas in rapid succession at the flesh.

"ReapeeERRRR!" Wamf yelled over the torrent of fire. "I can only hold him off for so long, I need you to attack again!"

Jeff turned towards Wamf, like a crawler in CoD zombies, he dug his nails into the ground and eerily pulled himself towards his father, eyes rolled back, humanity leaving him, only possessed rage remaining.